"Touch me please"

Neteyam kisses my inner thighs again.

"I am touching you princess." -Neteyam

I move my hand down from the pillow. Grabbing his hand and placing his hand where I want him to touch me.

"Did I tell you you can remove your hands from the pillow?" -Neteyam

I place my hand back up gripping the pillow. Before I could speak Neteyam turns me over to my stomach. He pulls my ass up into the air. Arching my back, he slaps my ass hard. I moan and grip the pillow in front of me.

Feeling Neteyam hand rub against my ass cheek. He slaps my ass again, harder than the last one he just gave me.

"How many should we give her Aonung?"-Neteyam

"20." -Aonung

"10 from both of us princess. Can you handle that?"

'No, I don't think I can.' But my body goes against me. My head turns and looks at Neteyam. My head nods into a yes.

"Words princess" -Neteyam

"Yes daddy"

Neteyam slaps my ass, I grip the pillow. Barring my face deep into the pillow. I feel another sharp pain go through my ass. Neteyam spanks me fast and hard. He slaps my ass one last time. I know my ass is most likely bruised and red.

He kisses my red ass cheek before looking at. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. My eyes are filled with tears. Tears are running down my face. I sniff and look at him through my tear eyes. 

Neteyam kiss my cheek softly. Using his thumb to wide away my tears. When he pulls away from Aonung is already standing next to the bed. Neteyam moves out the way and goes sit in the chair Aonung was sitting in.

Looking Aonung, he rubs my ass with his rough hand. I whimper from the pain that is coming from my ass.

"Did Neteyam hurt you baby?" -Aonung

I sniff and shake my head no. Aonung keeps rubbing my ass. Taking away some pain that is there. Aonung gives me a small smile. He raises his hand and brings it down onto my ass. A scream leaves my lips and I grip the sheets and pillow into my hands.

He rubs my ass again. Trying to sooth out the pain.

"Look at me darling. I wanna see those pretty little tears run down your face while I punish you." -Aonung

I do as I'm told and turn my face towards Aonung. Tears blocking my vision. He slaps my ass again, causing my body to jerk.

"Aonung S-stop"

"Do you wanna use your safe word?" -Aonung

I stay quiet my body feels pain but still wants this man to keep going.

"That's what I thought" -Aonung

His hand comes down on my ass again. Aonung slaps are nothing like Neteyam. Neteyam spanks are fast and rough. Aonung spanks are rough and patient. It drives me insane to not know when to prepare myself for the next slap.

Aonung lays his last slap on my ass. I clench my eyes shut. Aonung starts running my ass softly. He tries soothing out the pain again. Its not working. Tears are staining my cheeks. My eyes must be red and puffy from the tears.

Aonung leans down and kisses my forehead.

"You did so fucking good baby" -Aonung

I sniff again and he cuffs my face with his hands.

"Im so fucking proud of you."-Aonung

Neteyam walks over and kisses the top of my head. My ass is so fucking sore.

"She is still on a punishment Aonung." -Neteyam

"Nete I don't think her tiny body can handle anymore." -Aonung

Looking at Neteyam I watch his eyes soften.

"Fine means we go against her orgasms tonight deal?" -Neteyam

Aonung nods his head. Both males cover me up and they cuddle against me. Aonung behind me and Neteyam in front of me.

"W-wait we are done?"

I thought there would be more. Neteyam wraps a arm around me.

"You are new to bdsm until you are comfortable. Yes, for know that is all." -Neteyam

"Sleep darling." -Aonung

And just like that I slowly drift off to sleep without another word.