chapter thirteen

ATHENA ST. JAMES HOSPITALIZED AFTER PHOTOSHOOT INCIDENT
E News!

 JAMES HOSPITALIZED AFTER PHOTOSHOOT INCIDENTE News!

Athena St. James was hospitalized last Wednesday from apparently "blacking out" during a photoshoot, spending almost a full day in recovery. She is pictured above leaving the hospital with a member of her team.

No details have been completely confirmed by Athena's team, but an inside source says it was do to recreational drug usage.

Drug usage is a seemingly wild claim to throw out there in a simple fainting incident, however, other sources close to the actress confirmed she takes stimulant drugs for work related reasons.

This could be a possible reason as to why St. James has never been in a public relationship. Drugs have proven to be an antagonist in many Hollywood relationships.

Back to the rumor itself, many readers on social media have taken different sides when discussing the topic of Athena's drug use.

user1: drug use is no joke and it's fucking idiotic of her to fall into it

user2: i really feel for athena. not sure if this is true but i hope she recovers

user3: guys there's no way she's on drugs

user4: no wonder sam and aaron left her ass. fucking whore

user5: it actually kills me people are throwing wild accusations and diminishing her character. i met her at the suicide squad premiere and she was so lovely

user6: and she's rich and famous so she won't have any consequences

Obviously, the internet seems to be quite divided on this topic. While nothing has been confirmed or denied yet, we at E News! hope that Athena is healthy and recovering from her incident.

-> AUTHOR'S NOTE
also sorry this chapter and the last chapter were bad i literally wrote them while i was exhausted