The night in the dukedom.

Start from the beginning

Queen : Who is this?! ( she says the mouth open why still full of food)

Lady Margo: Oh my God ! ( she exclaimed herself ) l don't know but surely a neffilim.

The queen rapidly approached Lady isabella who is is known as to have the tongue who flows like a water fall. She knew she was a gossip and no one else could let her informed on this stranger better than her so if she wanted to know all about him she had to talk to her.

Queen: Lady Isabella who is that man speaking by the window with sir Vansilie . He seems new in town .

Lady lsabella : ( eating while speaking )  Oh my queen is sir George Wilson the favourite single man in town now . He is the new Duke of Marchland . He was appointed by the king just few days before he died . He is ....

She kept on speaking again and again giving details on his life and origins but the queen had gotten the essential . The only thing she had retained about him was that his name sir George Wilson and that he was a former navigator in kristleland army . Lady isabella continued talking but all what sang in the queen's head was his name as he approached them and she got lost in his brown eyes.

"Queen ,Queen ,Queen !" Lady isabella called and shoved her to wake her up from her day dream.

Lady isabella : The duke greeted !

Queen : oh sorry l was absent minded . Good evening sir

Duke : Sir George Wilson of Marchland .

Queen : I'm delighted to meet you . I'm Sir George Wilson -huh queen Juliet i mean ( she says shy and embarrassed . )

Duke Wilson : ( he smiled showing his sharped  white canine and the queen further blushed ) well  i know who you are my queen .

Duke Wilson: it was a pleasure to meet you finally your majesty . Excuse me ( he bows and leave to sir Peter vansilie who is calling him )

( the queen and lady Isabella looks at him moves away  while drooling at him)

Queen : He spoke to me and i acted like an idiot repeating his words after him.

Lady Margo : l spoke to sir Henry he told me he made build an amazing castle in Marchland .

Queen : You are a genius Margo !

Queen : Duke George

Duke George : My Queen . ( he bows )

Queen : l heard you made built a palace in Marchland that is known to be the eighth wonder of the world

.

Duke : ( laughs) it's a little bit exaggerated it's a modest duplex .

Queen : well i was in search of a place to pass my winter vacations . I hope you will invite me see this humble duplex . I heard the area was  beautiful at this period of the year.

Duke George: it will be a pleasure and an honour to have you as guess your highness .

Queen : Great ! It's agreed this winter i will be in Marchland.( He gives her a kiss on her hand and she moves away)

Lady Margo: so you  asked him to invite you !

Queen : yes ( she says while exchanging looks and smiles with the duke)

Lady Margo : what do you want to do in Marchland there are hills all over the region and you hate climbing !

Lady Margo : Hey ! ( she pinches the queen who is still not paying attention to her)

Queen : Aïe ! I'm with you !

Lady Margo : No you  aren't listening to me and stop devouring him with your eyes like that it's not correct !