Chapter 33- Birthday Sex

Start from the beginning

Iroh's tongue swipes against my bottom lip, I grant him access. My fingers lace through his hair, messing it up, how I like it.

My heart pounded against his chest, fireworks had went off in my stomach, no matter how many times Iroh and I kissed or touched. I could never get sick of the feeling of him. He was my soulmate.

One of his hands moved to cup my cheek, keeping me close while the other slid around my thighs around his torso. He released my lips, only to come back for more.

A whimper escaped Iroh, swallowed by the kiss but present nonetheless. I answered in my own little moan, fingers alighting on the base of his skull.

Without breaking the kiss, Iroh began walking us both onto our shared bed, laying me down softly onto the mattress. He quickly loomed over me, supported by an arm on either side of my head as he dove in for another kiss.

His lips were still pulling and pushing against mine as his thumb traced along my cheekbone. In order to hold him in place, I caved his hips with my thighs.

Iroh paused, suddenly realizing just how lightheaded he was. He pulled back reluctantly for air, his chest contracting and expanding with each soft breath.

I let out a soft pant myself. I had never known lips that were so enticing and addictive to kiss. The way Iroh's eyes locked with mine. I rose my hand to trace his face.

"I love you," he softly whispered.

"I love you, Iroh." I let one of my hand slide down his shoulder, to his chest and his waist. I could already feel him getting hard against my thigh and I wasn't going to lie, I was feeling some heat around my area myself.

Over his pelvic bone, my hand stops. Iroh grabs my wrist and reaches down to touch his boner with my hand. He smiles right away and leans his head against my neck, sighing heavily. "You feel how hard you make me?"

I only shook my head because the lump in my throat had stopped me from speaking.

Iroh lightly grinded himself into my hand that was still placed on his boner. My face flustered from the feeling of his boner growing under his pants.

I bit my lip as Iroh continued to grind himself onto my hand. I slowly rubbed my palm up and down his area, he groaned against my neck.

I removed my hand from under his clothed area. I bawled his suit in my fist, pulling his lips onto mine for another makeout.

I parted my legs apart, giving access for Iroh's boner to come closer to my covered vagina. "G-grind into me."

Wthout hesitation, Iroh began to dry hump his erect dick into my crotch. Indulging in the sensation of our sexes rubbing against one another, we both groaned to one another as we kissed.

"H-harder, Iroh." I requested, feeling a tight tug in my lower abdomen.

He lined up our bodies to be in alignment with our private parts as he began to grind more into me with determination.

"Mhm," I groaned, wrapping my arms tightly around Iroh's neck.

My back rose from against the bed, from Iroh rhythmically thrusting his pelvis into me.