"Whatever helps."

"Ne!"

"I gotta go, I'll see you in the morning."

"Alright." Syd stated before the phone hung up. "I love you." She mumbled, dropping her phone.

The next morning Syd rushed into the house to the bathroom, stripping from her clothes as she jumped in the shower and turned the hot water on. She stood for 5 minutes before grabbing the soap.

After her shower, she brushed her teeth and freshened up before leaving the bathroom, putting on her underclothes before a white muscle shirt, then a regular white T on top, a pair of black sweats, and her panda dunks.

She grabbed a clean pullover for her drawer and grabbed her phone and keys, checking the time as she rushed towards the kitchen. She grabbed the bag of grapes from her fridge, along with a water before she rushed out the door, locking it behind herself.

Once she finally arrived at the doctors office, she instantly asked which room Honey was in before she was shown to the back. Taking a deep breath, she took a sip of her water before she walked in.

Coming in the room, she saw Honey sitting on the table, her expression dropped as she saw Syd, but then she lightly smiled. "My bad, I rushed straight home." She explained, Honey nodded.

"It's fine, you didn't miss anything special anyways." Honey stated, Syd nodded and sat down, looking at her. "You nervous or is it just me?"

"No, what you nervous for?"

"I'm pregnant.." Honey started, Syd nodded in agreement. "I know."

"That doesn't scare you, the thought of being a parent?" She asked, Syd sighed and shifted. "Kinda..."

"I just wanna be a great one, I wouldn't care about anything else." She finished, Honey smiled a bit. "I can't help but think that you'll be the favorite."

"And why is that?"

"Because, you're the more active and interesting one, I'll just be the boring one." She shrugged, Syd raised an eyebrow. "I'll doubt it'll wanna stay at my house, yours is better anyway."

"I feel like somehow the baby would end up liking 2k because of you." Honey told her, she chuckled. "That's... id love for that to happen." Syd stated, Honey playfully rolled her eyes, they were interrupted by the doctor coming back.

"Hey! Is this the uh— other parent?"

"Yes sir, she is." Honey spoke, the man nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Wilburn. Congratulations on your child."

"Thank you."

"Is this the first?"

"Yeah."

"Nervous?"

"Extremely." The doctor chuckled at Honey. "Oh that's normal for you, what about you?"

"Not much." Syd shrugged, watching his every move. "Hmm, so as I was telling you before..." Syd zoned out, staring at Honey as she hummed and replied to the doctor.