"Well, I didn't really do anything today. I did a couple designs but mostly sat in my office all day, came home, took a bath and laid down." She shrugged, hearing shuffling on the other end.

"You didn't eat?"

"I can't eat anything, it won't stay down. This kid is driving me crazy." She groaned.

"You almost 8 weeks."

"Yeah, still small as ever."

"When you gone tell everybody?" Syd asked, Honey raised an eyebrow. "Me? Why can't you?"

"I figured you would wanna do it yourself." Syd replied, Honey's chest began to thump. "I wanna do it together, but I don't wanna force anything so if you're still.. getting your things together then I can just wait."

"We could do it together."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. When?"

"I don't know, cause how we gonna get everybody in one place to tell them."

"Everyone like who?"

"The boys, I'd like your family to know as well.." Honey started, Syd shifted in thought. "Maybe, I think my moms would be disappointed." She mumbled the last part but Honey still heard.

"Why?"

"Same shit you said."

"About the baby or what?"

"About the baby." She replied, Honey hummed. "Well, there's no going back. Just prove her wrong."

"Ima try, she told me I should get therapy." Syd spoke, Honey twisted in bed. "We could do counseling together, that way we could learn more about how to deal with each other in a more experienced environment."

"I gotta get my schedule worked out then, that way we could just go in the morning before you work." She stated, Honey raised an eyebrow. "Change for what?"

"I got anger management around the time you get off." She explained, Honey oh'd lightly. "Ok, well just let me know."

"I will, you gotta go?"

"Yeah, the boys will be home in a second. I gotta get up and cook for them." She stated, Syd hummed. "I'll send Tray something to doordash, you tired, stay in bed."

"No, they'll get suspicious after a while."

"They haven't already?"

"I think Damien has, he been catching me with the morning sickness. Tray just thinks I have food poisoning or something." She explained with a small chuckle.

"I miss him, he been bugging the hell out of me about getting on the game, blowing up my phone and shit." She shook her head at the thought. "Hey, you're free to come get him anytime. What we have going on has nothing to do with him."

"I will when I'm ready, being alone with my thoughts been helping me a lot these past few weeks." She mumbled, Honey nodded with a small smile.