02.

Novah

Text us when you land, Mitch will pick you up from the airport!

Sarah's text came in as soon as I could take my phone off airplane mode. I pulled my carry-on bag from the overhead compartment, shuffling behind the crowd as we exited the plane.

Las Vegas.

It was my first time here. My family never really travelled much, which was always a surprise to people when they know what my parents do for a living. You would think that they would use that money for vacations for some family time, but that's not what my parents thought. The only type of vacation's we'd go to was just the beaches nearby and the occasional trip to Disneyland. On the few occasions that they do go abroad or plan real vacations, it would just be mom and dad. 

It wasn't until I moved out that I finally got to travel and enjoy trips with my friends. That was another reason why I was so eager to accept this job, I love traveling. Even though I'm traveling to work and not really to have fun and be a tourist, the thought of seeing new places and meeting new faces made me excited.

I texted Mitch, letting him know which baggage claim I was headed towards. How I managed to fit enough clothes and options for the next 5 months into one check in bag and one carry on bag is either amazing or concerning. Sarah told me most people just wear a hoodie and sweats on their days off.  Lucky for me, that was half of the clothes that I owned.

"Novah!" My head turned to see Mitch waving his hand in the air in my direction. I offered a wave back before making my way to him, wheeling my carry-on beside me.

"Hey! Thank you so much for picking me up." I gave him a quick side hug.

"It's no problem, really. I hope the flight was okay, we never did ask how you felt about flying."

"All good." I shrugged. "I don't really have a fear of flying or anything. Flight went smoothly, I'd never flown first class though." I chuckled.

"Just wait till we get on Harry's jet." He laughed. Jet? Harry has his own jet? Of course he does, this information should not surprise me.

My eyes watched the conveyor belt for my luggage. Once it came into sight, I pointed it out to Mitch and he lugged it off the belt for me.

"Just this one?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded my head. "I'm surprised. Most of the ladies bring at least 2 check in luggages." He laughed, shaking his head.

"I don't think I even have enough clothes to fit into two check in bags." I laughed. I followed beside him as we left the airport. The sun immediately hit my face once we stepped out and I instantly regretted wearing this sweater today. I knew it would be a little warmer here than in LA but I wasn't expecting this much heat.

"Don't worry, we won't be out in the heat much today. You'll be fine." Mitch nudged me, probably seeing my reaction to the heat. I nodded my head, loading my bags into the back of the car.

"Everyone's really excited to meet you. Elliot really hypes you up with everyone." Mitch laughed. I scrunch my nose, if I wasn't nervous enough earlier, I am now.

"Oh gosh." I huffed. I didn't really know what to expect in terms of meeting everyone. It was kind of nerve wrecking, these people all have a strong connection with each other already, I feel like it's natural for me to be nervous that I won't mesh well with the group.

"You nervous?" He raised an eyebrow, glancing over at me for a brief second.

"Maybe a little. I mean, I'm going to meet Harry Styles. That's kinda.. Nuts?"