Sliding his hand down over her flat stomach, he groped her waist, pulling her body into his. Her skin felt like satin.

Then teasingly, his fingers trailed along her belly, moving slowly down towards her sex. Stroking her thighs Kissing her neck, her nose, her mouth, her collarbone, the valley between her breasts, and those pink pebbles. Her nipples were like fruits.

Then he moved his sinfully open mouth down to her stomach. His tongue reached towards her small button navel and went licking and biting her soft stomach. The whole time, her mouth was open for small gasps.

The hardness of his erection was pressing solidly and insistently against her thigh.

This time she had this desire to see the unfamiliar thing hiding in depth of his trousers.

He muttered soothing words against the pillar of her throat, placing soft kisses on her skin. His beard tickled wherever he went. His hand was moving more and more towards her secret garden.

His fingers trailed the soft lips and he could hear her breathing go laboured.

He cupped her womanhood with his hand, earning a small moan from her mouth.

Her breast heaved stormily with the rapid beating of her heart. He gazed at her beautiful face and found her eyes closed.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at your husband while he is loving you." His words made her instantly open her eyes.

She swallowed convulsively.

"Hmm," she hummed. She wasn't sure of her own voice.

Her eyes observed the strength in his neck and shoulders. him towering over her. She badly wanted to clench her thighs.

She looked at him so lovingly. Sneaking her hands around his neck, she pulled him close to her and pecked at his lips.

Her body was cold-freezing except for where Oman touched her.

He was so sure of himself and so sure of his possession of her that it made him want to test her limits.

He began to move his finger in circles around her mound, occasionally moving inside her lips.

He found her little clit, nearly buried in the fleshy joining at the top of her crease, and began to flick it and push on it like a little button. He slid his index finger around her rosebud a couple of times and pressed it.

He slid his middle finger up and began gently rubbing her clitoral area in small circles.

He noticed how wet she was, but also how scared and nervous she was. He did not know how to tell her not to be scared.

Her folds were wet and warm. Oh, how he wanted to invade her. but his fingers had to do. He inserted the tip of his finger inside her core and slowly moved his index finger into her channel. She was so tight that he heard her gasp with pain.

Her eyes were glazed and vulnerable. She was at his mercy.

Her breasts were soft. Whenever she placed her hands on his shoulder, those bare mounds jiggled and quivered under his dark gaze.

His finger moved inside her. Going deeper. Trying to make her relax in the meantime, his thumb was massaging her clitoral area.

He felt her moan and pressed his finger deeper into her softness.

She moaned-not with pleasure but with pain. Oman froze.

He could feel her hymen. She was tight, and it was hard to move his thick finger.

Then she reached down and pressed her hand on his, telling him not to stop. while her other hand reached up to touch his face, encouraging him in a way.

"Such a good girl," he whispered after.

"you are so good for me. One day you will be the death of me."

Such a sweet face.

He couldn't let her down. Whatever was going on, he would please her and make her climax.

His hand was at work again. let out little gasps and whimpers as she adjusted to the feeling of being stretched around his finger.

Waves of pleasure rushed through her.

He hooked his finger slightly while inside her, where he knew her G-spot would be, and held it still. Then, teasingly slowly, he began to repeatedly stroke his finger.

Once she felt comfortable with the size of his finger, he started strangling it in.

Her centre grew warmer as it pulsed against his finger. Oman thought of how she would feel around his manhood.

"Does this feel good?" he asked her gently, as he moved his thumb up to play with her clitoral wall while his finger was still massaging her inner walls.

He felt her arch her back and lift her hips. Her muscles were cramping around his finger. Her body shook when the unfamiliar shiver ran through her body.

Wetness was sticky like honey. A hoarse cry left her body. Her body was limp, her eyelids fluttering close. He kissed her eye.

Her mouth was suddenly very dry. She placed her hand on his chest.

Then suddenly she got aware that he was dressed while she was fully naked beneath him.

"Are you ok, love?" he asked her gently while kissing her hair.

The girl clung shyly to his arm.

"You are dressed while I am naked. This is not fair" suddenly a soft voice, soothing as the softest of cashmere fell in his ear.

"Baby, my shoulder hurt; remember. If I remove my robe, you will touch my back and you wouldn't want to hurt me, right? Let me fully recover. Then I will eat you properly." his hand smoothed the tangle of her hair back while he spoke.

"Huh....No more eating," she said, pushing his face away.

Now she clearly knew what he meant by eating her and at the heat of the moment she didn't realise how embarrassing it was.

He picked her up and placed her in his lap.

"Why didn't you like it" his eyes were hiding a mischievous glance behind it.

"No," she said, hiding her face in his neck.

"But you were forcing my hand to touch your pussy," he ran his big hand on her bare back.

"You are so bad" shyly smiling at him she said.

"You are making me go crazy. I am already addicted to you. What will I do to you?"

He moved his head down to place a gentle kiss just under her eye.

"You know our horse was looking at us when I was eating you."

She slapped his shoulder with embarrassment. earning a loud groan from his lips.

She apologized right away for hitting on his shoulder. He made a sad face and said he would not talk to her. Because she hurted him.

She didn't know her small slap on his shoulder would hurt him this badly. She wheedled him by giving him butterfly kisses across his face

He pretended and played with her for some more time then picked her in his arms carrying her toward the fire as she was naked and shivering in his hold every then and now.

With the familiar warmth of his body and his breathing against her neck relaxed her that much that she fell asleep within minutes.

!!****!!

Hey lovely readers if you are enjoying this book then why not vote for it. Xoxo ❤️❤️