one

····Brooke's POV····

Hi I'm Brooke Anderson and I'm 17. I live in L.A with my parents, but it's like living alone because they aren't never home. My best friend is Nicole and she is the better I've know.

Well, the best part of my life are the nights, dancing in the clubs, drinking, meet boys older than you... and be their friend, their friends with benefits. But, obviously they aren't know that I'm 17, they're thinking I'm 21 like theirs, and I never tell their the truth because I like have 21.

****

"Last night you went out again, right?" Nicole asks.

"Last night was the best night of my life"

"Why"

"I met the boy of my dreams, he is perfect Nicole"

"Oh, and what lie you told him to he fucked up on you?"

"Nicole" I complained

"Brooke, I know you since we were 5. What lie you told him?"

"I used mi fake ID, okay?"

"Again? You told me that you'll never use it again"

"I know, but my friends called me and...."

"They aren't your friends"

"They are"

"They're 21 Brooke!"

"I'm 21"

"You're 17"

"Who cares?"

"I still not understand how they can believe that you're 21"

We not talk anymore, the maths class begun, but I knew after Nicole would return to bring the subject, but I don't care because on my mind only has him. He is perfect and I have whatever to him be mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeey guys! This is the beginnig of my fanfic, I hope you like it. I wanna tell you that english is not my first language, so I'm sorry for the mistakes I can have in the history, I'm doing my best to write this.

Thanks for reading and I see you in the next chapeter.

Love you!