9. Hug kiya ya masti?

Začít od začátku

She was talking with tracing her belly. He couldnt stop his smiling and his eyes were shining. He understood what she was saying and looked at his team, he remembered he took his frustration on them.

Karan looked at omi " omiii "

Omi immediately turned to him and walked towards him " maaf karde apne bhai ko.. Bhura mat mana "

He hugged him and omi smiled " I know u well to understand y u r frustrated.. I tried to change the schedule, sorry bhai "

Karan " thats not ur fault, it was my mistake to shout on you.. U have always been great when it comes to profession "

Omi smiled widely and Nik come from back " mere sorry kahan "

Karan frowned " Tujhe to meine kuch nahi bola "

Nik " Bola nahi par apni iss ankhon se ghur ti reh na iss bechare bacheko.. Uskeliye "

Karan smacked his head " chal hat nalayak"

He also apologized to mangaya and parvez 

Karan teasingly " parvez, mein sorry bolrahe hu, par yeh nahi samajna ki bahar jake batei karsakte hai..khadi reh yahan "

Parvez nodded like a obedient student and everyone laughed at him.  Omi sent a thank you message to his bhabhi.

The shoot ended in early morning 5 am and he was all ready to go hone. His khurafati mind was thinking something and he smirked. He took a new perfume from the gift given by his fans, he sprayed them on his attire and smirked.

Omi " y this now, at the time of leaving "

Karan "bohot shauq haina tere bhabhi ko mujhe bhagane ki.. Ab dhek "

Omi " bhai laddoo phatjayegi "

Karan " manalunga "

He smirked and walked to his car and omi was praying God to save his brother.

..........................................................................

He reached home by 6 am and opened the door with his spare keys. He walked to his room and saw his mother was laying beside her, he shook his mother who woke up and smile at him.

Mumma " agaya puttar "

Karan " jee mumma abhi aye.. "

Mumma got up and left to her room after kissing his forehead, he chuckled seeing his wife sleeping with a pout, may be missing his warmth. He glide beside her and she snuggled into his warmth, she had a cute frown on her face and he knew she will be up any moment. Her frown widened and he was controlling his laugh, she opened her eyes and sniffed his scent and sat on the bed and he also sat innocently.

Karan " good morning biwi " his morning husky voice was sending shivers to her. She ignored her raging hormones for once and focussed on her thing.

Teja " ye konsi perfume hai "

Karan looked here and there " voh kuch nahi, it's new one "

Teja " when u left the house at night tabhi to ye nahi tha..abhi kahan se aaya.. I don't remember u having any other thing in ur vanity also "

Karan " are haan omi ka hai, I bought from him "

She called omi who picked immediately as per Karan advice.

Teja " omi, did u change ur Perfume "

Omi " bhabhi u know how much I love my perfume and y  would I change it, by the way y r u asking "

Teja glaring at karan " kuch nahi, will talk to you later "

Karan " I will frshnup and come "

He tried to walk when she pulled him and made him sit, she stood in front of him crossing her arms.

Teja " kiski hai.. Kon hai voh "

Karan " koye nahi laddoo, unisex perfume hai "

Teja " and whose it is.. Voh bol,  jistara se smell coming from ur body, it feels like when two people stick to each other, kisse chipake aaye ho tum"

Karan " laddoo.. Chipak nahi.. Bas hug kiya"

He bite his tongue and she glared at him
" who the hell did u hug and if u lie to me one more time I swear mei Papa ko boldungi "

Karan " arey.. One of my co actress hai..how can I ignore when she want to hug me , that would be insulting na laddoo.. I don't want anyone to say negative about me.. Nor you.. Do you ?"

She remembered saying same thing about his work and frowned " this doesn't seem to be a simple hug, the smell is so strong and u say just a hug, did u both roll down hugging "

She shouted at him and he closed his eyes and lips trying to control his smile
" work commitments laddoo "

She pulled his collar  " baad mei jaye tere work commitments, how dare u haan... I will thrash you if u ever lay ur hand on other girl even for a hug, I will kill that girl first , himat kaise hui tujhe, how dare u to stick to another girl "

She was screaming and beating him on his chest, he tried to run away but she pushed him on the couch and held his hairs on her first pulling it.

Teja " hug kiya.. Haan, how dare you.. How bloody dare you.. Unisex perfume.. Kya kaha omi ka, jhoot bolraheho mujhse..meine tujhe shoot keliye behja aur tune hug kiya usko.. Mei chodungi nahi Tujhe aaj "

She was slapping him and he finally held her hands and pulled her on his lap hugging her tight " I love you laddoo " he whispered in her ears and she was struggling. 

Karan " bas kar meri maa, Koye nahi hai, it  was a prank.. "

It took her time to realize and she looked at him with a confused face and he laughed aloud this time.

Teju " prank? "

Karan " tujhe bohot shauq haina mere work pe, u irritated me right ... So I want to take revenge and irritate you.. "

Teju " are u serious "

Karan mimicked her " are you serious.. Yes I am "

She beat him again and he hugged her..

Karan " happy hug day biwi "

She smiled and gave in hugging him tightly
" I missed ur warmth sunny.. I missed you.. Baby and I miss you so much "

He traced her belly " I also missed my baby and you so much. "

He kissed her to which she reciprocated happily and he picked her up, both has a warm shower and slept for sometime more. 

The day passed with him pampering her and she showing her tantrums to him saying he pranked her, he made fun of her.

It was evening when omi came home and rewarded with a cushion on his face..

Omi annoying " is this how u welcome people to ur house bhabhi "

Karan " Shukar kar tere bhal nahi kiche"

Omi ruffled his hairs " hawww bhabhi u can't do this to my brothers hair, his fan girls love his messy hair "

Karan whispered in his ears " omi ki bachi, aagmei thel  dal raha hai"

Teju glared at them " kya phus phusa rahehai "

Karan immediately " kuch nahi.. Kuch nhi , come let's see ur favorite show "

Teju got excited and he heaved a sigh of relief while omi laughed at his brother.

.....................................................................

Hiii... Thank you soo much for all the support and love.. Please share ur views on this.

Love

Santhiyasuresh