"Now, what am I going to get Trina for her birthweek.?" Tori asked. Sinjin appeared behind her with a bobble head. "How about a bobble head that looks like me?" Sinjin asked. Tori turned to him as he shakes the bobble head. "My dads a cop." She said. "Moving on." Sinjin said, walking away.

Her phone rings and she raises an eyebrow, seeing it was Rod. They established that he cannot call her during school, or it might cause problems. She groaned and turned to her friends. "I've gotta take this." She said, grabbing her phone and walking into the building, and in-front of her locker as she answers. "Hey there Marx!" Rod's voice was heard.

"What's up Rod? We established you can't call me in school." Tori deadpanned as she leaned against her locker. "You've got a fight coming up in about a month. Then you have another one 3 months after that." Rod said and Tori widened her eyes. "What?!" She shouted down the phone as she stood up straight, no longer leaning against her locker.

"¿Qué diablos Rod? ¡Podrías haberme avisado antes! ¡ahora tengo que entrenar un tono de mierda más! ¡y acordamos solo seis meses entre cada pelea!" Tori shouted down the phone, very annoyed. Rod sweats from the other side. "Lo siento, Shelby, pero ya está arreglado. estás en contra de Maya Feckner y Talia Rose." He replied.
(Translation-)
(What the hell, Rod? You could have told me earlier! Now I have to train one more shitty tone! And we agreed only six months between each fight!)
(im sorry Shelby, but its already been arranged. you're against Maya Feckner and Talia Rose.)

"¡El tiempo de recuperación es corto, Rod! Qué diablos estabas pensando.?! ¡La próxima vez que organices una pelea, habla conmigo primero!" Tori groaned, frustration lacing her tone. She heard footsteps but ignored them as she kept shouting at Rod in Spanish.
(The recovery time is short, Rod! What the hell were you thinking.?! Next time you arrange a fight, talk to me first!)

"Vega?" Jade's voice was heard and Tori looked up at Jade, who was raising an eyebrow at her. Tori cursed under her breath. "¡Nosotras estamos hablando de esto más tarde!" She said into the phone before hanging up. She turned to Jade who crossed her arms.
(we are talking about this later!)

"Who was that?" Jade asked curiously as Tori pocketed her phone. "Ah, that was a spam call." Tori waved it off. "You know Spanish." Jade noted as Tori nodded. "I'm Half Latina, so.." Tori replied as Jade nodded. "Well, bye." Jade said, walking away as Tori huffed before walking back to Asphalt Cafe, sitting down and searching for a gift for Trina while her mind was on the fights. She would have to tell Trina and her parents about it later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori finally found the best birthday present she thought she could find. "Are you ready for this?!" Tori asked, a grin on her face as she covered Andre's eyes with her hands. "I don't know, I can't see." Andre replied as Tori snorted. "Look it!" She said, taking her hands off Andre's face to reveal the fazzini boots she got Trina for her birthday.

"Shoes?" Andre asked. "Boots!" Tori corrected, slapping the back of his head as he flinched. "Fazzini Boots.!" Tori continued as Andre reached behind his head. "Ow." He said as Tori ignored that, looking at the boots. "Trina's been dying for these, I had to go to eleven different stores before I could..—" Tori explained.

But she was cut off by the door opening, revealing Trina as Tori quickly puts away the boots, hiding them. "Hey!" Tori greeted back after placing the box on the chair. "What's up Trina?" Andre asked, turning to face Trina as Tori leans against the dining table.

"Okay, what has two thumbs and is already having a FANTASTIC birth week.?" Trina asked, lifting up two thumbs. Tori shrugged with an amused smile on her face as Trina pointed her thumbs towards herself. "This girl!" She said, doing a little shake and dance. "Check out my kicks!" Trina said before stepping on the coffee table, revealing herself to be wearing Fazzini boots. Tori's smile slowly faded.