Vincent

“Then I think this is the right time for you to stop serving me now.”

"...... Are you abandoning me cale borrow ?"

"Don't call me that viney, besides cale henituse will kill me tomorrow" white star smiled tirelessly while dressing

"even though.... You're still going to regress right? I will see you again right???" the room was silent since the white star just looked at him

"answer me cale"

"..... No.... You won't be seeing me Vincent."

Vincent shed a tear and turns hia back on white star

"Viney I was also just a reader, and they said a reader lives a thousand lives, and a normal person only lives once"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Its just that..... I live thousands of times already just to be stronger to protect my brother, And I'm tired of doing things that makes him injured I just think that maybe it's time"

".... Fine but promise me tomorrow's fight, will be the fight that No one forgets"

"Of course since my" death " will be Cale's stepping stone to meet that person" Cale smiled so viciously that the mirror broke in half

"prepare for tomorrow, that will be the final battle, we don't know what might happen in the sealed gods test but no matter what I will die"

".... Yes my liege"

(The final battle during the sealed gods test)

Cale pulled the dagger out and a single strand of blood flowed out of the white star's collarbone.

The white star's body plopped to the ground as if he was a puppet that haf it's strings cut.

Cale borrows instincts were telling him something.

'ahhh I'm dying...... Now I'm certain I really am dying, this death felt different from all the countless death i had faced until now this one's felt the strangest.'

Guess i can't reincarnate anymore..... Tsk I worked my ass off to get to this point, but in the end I still died, well I don't care anymore this is the price for the things that I did.

Cale henitouse POV

The White star was not afraid of death, that's what I pictured him to be

However, the white star reached his hand out to me after facing eternal death, his arm was shaking as of it reached away from his crumbling body.

The weak hand that barely managed to reached grabbed Cale's arm.

But the hand has no strength to grip Cale's arm.

This scene suddenly made Cale's heart crumble.

"why?..... Haha why am I feeling like this?"

Suddenly cale was on his knees because a hamd pulled him down.

"....... C.. a...l...e...... I.... wo... n't for.... give you.... if you don't live long hmm"

Cale did not hear the last words the white star said but it felt lile his world crumbled

Why am i feelimg like this This moment should be celebrated,  cale looked down at the fallen white star. They were observing each other, Cale wiped some blood pff his face with the hamd not holding the dagger that he stabbed the white star.

'hmmm? How amazing the world tree did not lie . "

His body was instantly feeling fine

While cale was lost in awe that his body was feelimg fine white star stared at him and smile a little

" ahh I guess making that deal with the word tree was worth it. " this is fine O won't be seeing you again brother  good bye

White stars eyes slowly closing as his body started Turing into ahes

" I hope viny will not cause cale to much trouble..."

The last thing white star heard was the worried shouts of his brothers comrade.

"This is good my brother really is loved"

Goodbye, now I'm signing out