{Note - GOOGLE}

A 14 years old Boy with just an enter to adolescence. Major hormonal rush through out the body and such an risky situation.... An immediate operation is needed but....

Dr. Singh though very musch experienced doesn't know how can he manage such a delicate surgery though his hospital can arrange the required equipments but..... TIME is what he doesn't have...

At the time the only name came to his mind his inspiration and a brief encounter with worlds renowned Dr. A man with expertise in both traditional and technical stance....

In fact the only one of the two who can perform this surgery even with the some right instruments...

Dr. Thomal J. Williams.

Dr. Harman- Hello, may I speak to Dr. Williams. It's an urgent case.

Secretary of Dr. Williams - Hello, please may I know whose talking?

Dr. Harman - it's Dr. Harman Singh, Head of Cardiac Department, ANS hospitals.

Sec - ohk Good evening Sir. Sir i am sorry to inform you but now Sir is not well and not in a condition to have any conversation with you. I am sorry sir.

Dr. Harman - please try to understand this case is very urgent and i need his advice on it.
  Please tell him this is the case of
Thoracic aortic dissection repair, and the boy is only 14 years with a severe hormonal imbalance.

Sec - ok Sir let me try....

After 5 minutes....

Sec - hello, hello Sir.

Dr. Harman - Hello...

Sec - Sir i passed on your message and Sir is extremely sorry that he can't even converse in this matter with you as his health is absolutely deteriorating.
{Listening to this Dr. Harman is completely helpless and sad}..
But...

Dr. Harman - but.. What is it miss?

Sec - But their is a person who can help you other than him...

Dr. Harman - I know miss whom you are referring to but isn't Dr. Already not available?

Sec- Sir currently the Dr. Is going to land in 5 minutes at your country. Present to attend a conference on behalf of sir.
Sir has already passed on your message and positive confirmation has been received. Therefore please prepare for the surgery immediately and cooperate.

Dr. Harman is now happy and excited- of course, thank you miss. Please pass my deepest gratitude to Sir and best wishes for his health.

Sec- It's ok and Thank you Sir. Have a nice day.

Dr. Harman - calling his secretary.

Dr. Neev - yes sir.

Dr. Harman - Neev please prepare for surgery immediately. And i will forward you certain rules please prepare team and equipments accordingly.

Dr. Neev - Yes Sir, but Sir aren't you the head surgeon??

Dr. Harman - No Neev. This case requires an efficient and experience surgeon. And i am not experienced in this.

Dr. Neev - But Sir, the only people who are experienced in this are...

Dr. Harman - yrs I know and don't worry one of those only gonna head this. Hurry up!!

Dr. Neev , having been assisted Dr. Harman knows that the level of excitement and happiness his senior showing only shows two things.
1. Their hospital is gonna see one of the most successful Doctors of their time.
2. They gonna absolutely win this war with time ⌚⌚⌚.

Dr. Neev departs to prepare.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

By the time Dr. Harman prepared for surgery entire India knows... That one of the most difficult cases has been spotted in Delhi.

Now almost entire Desh is eyeing here..

Raajvansh Empire {Delhi Branch}

Balwant enters the office of the head of the branch who is now shivering with the dark aura being eliminated to him. By none other than our Lucifer.

Well what can we say Balwant being the head guard of his Yuvraj from past 15 years knows that this aura has even sometimes made afraid the Rana Sa and Data Hukum. What are others in front of them.

Balwant - Hukum.
                Kaam hogaya hain hukum. Mr. Das ke saare On and Off works is in this file.

Aviraj - Mr. Rignesh Das.....

It's not the name but the tone of the one who spoke gave chills to the people present in the office.

Emotions is what he plays welll....

Das - Yes Sir,

Aviraj- wanna say anything???

Das- Sir, I am sorry Sir. Paise ki chakka chondh ne mujhe andha kardiya tha Sir.

Sir please mujhe ek mokka de dijiye... Please 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Aviraj smirks- andha.....
           .
           .
N a evil look appears.....

Das shudders and shivers....

Aviraj- Balwant

Balwant- Hukum.

Aviraj- inhe paise ke chaka chondh ne andha kiya hain... Toh phir... Sahi mainon mein hona chahiye na.......
Kyun Mr. Das????

Balwant- ji hukum.

And two man enters and drag him out of the office with him shouting, pleading but all that turns deaf to HIS ears....

Galti sirf galti hoti hain..
Jiski koi maafi nahin...
Moka sirf ek bahana hain..
Jiski koi kimmat nahin....   

The entire office seems to be too silent for their own good.
Why not after all kisiko marna thodi hain??

The silent environment gets interrupted by one and only Amar.

Amar stumbles into the office breathless.

Amar- Hukum.

Aviraj- kahiye Amar esa kya hua ke aap saans lena bhul gaye..

Amar- Hukum woh ANS mein...

Aviraj - kya hua ANS mein?....

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Common common n common sab kuch yahi bak doon kya??? 😏😏😏
Abhi kuch toh rehne do suspense...
Waise bhi...
You guys are not responding so well...
Common guys....
Though I am not so professional but a little response will be great boost.
I know is mein hero aur heroine ki abhi milna milana baki hain....
But next one will be one hell of a ride..

N also please i need your suggestions regarding something.
As you know our yuvraj is being called either Hukum/ Yuvraj /Aviraj ...

Therefore please suggest some more pet names which can be addressed by his family and of course close ones...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And my lilies  please 🙏🙏🙏
Vote
Comment💬💬💬
N....
Follow👣👣👣
For more info.....