As I say that Ein becomes flustered again. He looks at me in shock and is sweating a bit.

Pierce: "Awww, what's wrong my puppy?" I say smiling.

Ein: " Hey, don't call me that! And Nothing is wrong. You just annoy me."

Pierce: "Oh~? Is it cause I keep hitting on you? Or is it because you want to have sex with me but are too afraid to ask?" I say teasing him.

Ein: "I- ITS CAUSE I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU I MEAN YOU KEEP HITTING ON ME I, I WANT TO FUCK YOU UAHHHH! SHUT UPPPP!" Ein says in an angry tone.

Pierce: "Oh~? So you do want to have sex with me?" I say smirking

Ein: "YES! I MEAN NO! UGH! SHUT UP!" He looks at me angrily.

Ein starts to blush really hard and he sweats a bit. I look at him smirking. Soon I hear a girl's voice and then she walks into the room.

Gurlll: "Housekeeping." She walks in and then she Sees us sitting on the couch on top of each other.

Gurlll:"Uhm... Am I interrupting something?" The girl says with a nervous face.

Ein: "NOPE!" Ein yells then quickly hops off me red.

Gurlll: "A-are you sure I-I can come back later..." The girl stutter's with her face a bit red.

Pierce: "Oh~ that? Ein was just a bit... restless."

Gurlll: "Is that so?"

Ein: "N-NO! We weren't doing what you think! W-we will leave you to clean." Ein says stuttering. He looks at me with a red face. I smirk at him then I get up off the couch and walk outside with Ein.

*Time skip to 8:00 PM*

Me and Ein get into our suits and head down to the party on the beach. We see lots of people there, we just stand there awkwardly. But then Ein looks at the food.

Ein: "PIERCE THERE'S FOOD!" Ein yells

Ein takes my hand and drags me to the food.

Pierce: "Wow... seriously Ein..."

Ein: "What? I like food."

I start to laugh.

*After an hour*

I see Ein drinking a lot of punch. I slowly walk over to him.

Pierce: "Um Ein? Are you ok buddy..."

Ein: "What makes you say that?" Ein says with his cheeks a light red. (It wasn't blushing, it was from being drunk.)

Pierce: "Well you seem to be... stunned..."

Ein walks up to me.

Ein: "Pfft what? Listen hot stuff. I am completely fine."

I start to blush a bit

Pierce: "Alright you are definitely not ok... Since when do you call me hot stuff? We are going back to our room."

Ein: "No! I am staying right- HEY PIERCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Ein yells as I pick him up. I take us back to our room and I sit Ein on the bed. I was lucky I didn't drink anything. I turned around to my bed but before I could get changed I felt two warm hands grab my waist. I quickly react and pin the person against the wall Of Course it was Ein.

Pierce: "Ein... You scared me!" I say in relief

Ein: " Awwww... I am sorry... NOT!"

Pierce: "Ein... your drunk stop this...."

Ein: "Ugh JUST FUCK ME ALREADY. You know you want to~." Ein says in a flirty tone.

I started to blush hard but then I realized that Ein won't remember anything tomorrow since he's drunk. So I decided to do what he said.

I get closer to his face and start kissing him. He kisses back harder and with his tongue. I let his tongue into my mouth. Soon I stop our kiss then I start kissing his neck. I can hear Ein moaning a bit. I then pick him up and drop us both on the bed. I climb on top of Ein and take off my shirt and his. I start to kiss his body. Neck to stomach. Ein started rubbing my back.

Ein: " C-cmon b-babe you can hit me harder than that..."

Pierce: "Be careful what you wish for..."

I say before I slowly pull down his pants and lick his thighs. I could hear Ein moan loudly so I stopped and started kissing him but this time our tongues met before our mouths did. Our tongues fought like crazy. I soon felt Ein's hands go down my back and into my boxers so I decided to play his game. I take off my pants and Ein's boxers. I see that Ein is completely naked, but I just lick my lips and start kissing him more. I take off my boxers and pick Ein up off the bed. I soon pin Ein against the wall while holding him. I then stick my dick up Ein's ass and he starts riding it.

Ein: "F-faster." Ein started moaning louder.

I started going faster. as I did Ein moaned more. I smirk and kiss him. After a few minutes we stopped. We soon walked over to my bed and laid there for a while. Ein moved towards me in the bed and laid his head on my chest. I smile and close my eyes.

*Time skip morning*

(IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS BAD WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! *Lol*)

(1273 Words)