Family issues

:,𖦹🌗𖦹,:

:,𖦹🌗𖦹,:

"𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀, 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝗜 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀
As you."

The the bag of dead crabs was transitioned into a pot full of them

The the bag of dead crabs was transitioned into a pot full of them. "I'm hungry!" Chin whined "That sizzle!" Ling said. Cut to one of the adults cutting food up "These dumplings, almost as good as mine" Nai Nai challenged the cooks in the kitchen.

Fei Fei walked around in the kitchen with a plates and chopsticks, smelling and admiring all the food. "That's smelling so good!" She looked to auntie Ling who smiles and laughed.

"Fei Fei, Take a bite of this." The grandma shoved food into the girls mouth. The said girl thanked Nai Nai. Auntie mai shimmied through them as Fei Fei quickly moved the plate out of the way "Coming through!"

"You're so skinny. Hasn't anybody been feeding you?" She smiled at the young one (My grandma 24/7) "The hairy crab is a burrowing crab, known for its furry claws." The grandpa walked pass talking nonsense and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hi, ye ye." Fei Fei Said rolling dough to make the Mooncakes.

Mrs. Zhong Carries in a bowl of red dates, approaching Fei Fei. "Fei Fei," The Said Girls mood changes "perhaps we can use my red dates for our second batch." She said, offering the dates. "Ma Ma preferred melon seeds in the paste." Fei Fei Said, uninterested.

"Oh. Well, my family uses dates grown in our garden," she shows fei a date. "If you wanna try one, they're delicious." She kindly offers as fei fei put two bottles of sauces onto the plate with the plates and chopsticks "I'm probably allergic to dates." Fei Fei picked up the items.

"Oh."

Mrs. Zhong dropped the date back into the bowl. "Besides, we only make them our special way here." She said acting salty (REALLY SALTY)  and walked away. "Okay." She said sadly.