Who..?

༻𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟༺✿ "between the sea, galaxies and moonsI was lucky I stepped on the same land I dreamed under the same stars As you

༻𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟༺
✿ "between the sea, galaxies and moons
I was lucky
I stepped on the same land
I dreamed under the same stars
As you."

You and fei fei rode down the small stone bridge then parked on the side of feis home

Your mother told you that it was fine to stay at fei feis for a while she just wanted you to come home when the rest of your family comes over.

Fei fei took of her helmet then placed it on one of the Handels that's on the bike.

You both took your pets then ran inside of the house.

Fei fei placed her bunny onto the counter and took off her back pack "Ba ba, we sold all of the moon cakes to—" but she noticed something. She chuckled "Red dates? We never use red dates. That's not one of ma ma's recipes" she waved one of the dates around then put her hands on her hips.

You held your cat close "Well, I thought we'd try something new in honor of our guest." He gestured his hand out to this person you eyed your best friend as your grip on the cat tightened.

The smile on fei feis face washed away "fei fei y/n, this is Mrs. Zhong." It was a looking pretty lady she had a green and red jacket, a teal like colored shirt and some white pants "hi, you two" Mrs. Zhong smiled cleaning her hands with a rag.

You both looked in between the two you slightly shocked, fei fei in total disbelief and the bunny just looked uncomfortable "hello." Feis voice slightly wavered as you just waved.

"It's nice to meet—"Mrs. Zhong put the rag on the table but gasped as she knocked down a bowl of dates on the floor.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed as all four of us went on our knees and starting picking up the dates.

"Don't worry about it" fei feis father chuckled "I'm so sorry" Zhong apologized putting a hand full of dates back into the bowl.

You and fei fei Shared a glance then looked back at the two adults.

"It's okay. I got it." He repeated as they both put there hands on the blue and yellow bowl.

The younger girls eyes widen 'is this what I think it is..?' you thought as both of the adults stood up "uh.. tour!" You both looked up to see her dad placing the bowl on the counter.

"Fei fei y/n, how about we give Mrs. Zhong a tour of the shop?" He said rubbing both of his hands together "that sounds nice" she added "Uh.. I'm sorry we have a lot of homework to do." Fei fei said softly.

"Oh." Her father slightly frowned "well uhm, we could work on it together later." He said 'me too?' You thought raising an eyebrow.

"Uh.. it's okay" she answered shaking her head no "alright" he chuckled as they both turned around, heading into the next room.

Mrs. Zhong sighed and whispered "I can't believe I dropped that." She said moving the blue curtain "I can't believe you did, either" he whispered back.

The white bunny looked down at fei fei who was still staring at them in disbelief.

FAITHS WISE WORDS

FAITHS WISE WORDS

This one's gonna be short I might make another one later

566 wise and detailed words.

Slightly edited.