🝮𝐘𝐨𝐮🝮

The older you grew the more fearless you became, all you heard was your mother yapping and yelling to be careful wherever you went off to but you ignored her, you knew how to take care of yourself and you didn't care what anyone said.

It was dark out, one of the most dangerous times to be out especially while alone, you had just had an argument with your friend about one of the most stupidest topics which angered you even more, and so your only idea to get away from the whole situation was to walk home even though the plan was to stay the night.

You kept your chin dropped, your eyebrows furrowed the more you thought about the argument. "S-stupid stupid! Why is everything always MY fault. " You kicked the dirt and rocks in your path, your hands in your pockets and your hoodie over your head as it was a chilly night.

The soft breeze of the night brought chills to you the more you walked out alone, the silence allowing you to listen to every cricket chirp and every tree sway along with the wind and your quiet breathing. It didn't take long to lift your gaze, taking a look at your surroundings.

Nothing in your path besides the pure darkness as some of the lights were flickering on and off. You stopped in your steps, your E/C eyes trying their most hardest to brighten the path to allow you to see in front of you, but it wasn't working. " It's.. too dark.. "

The fog of your breath making it out due to the temperature being that low, you pulled your hands out of your pockets to help pull the hoodie off your head, to give it another try on clearing your path, at least for a little reassurance that nothing was hiding there. Not being able to for the second time was a clear answer to just go back and wait till morning, you dropped your chin in annoyance just as you began to step backwards.

Two steps in and you felt your back bump into something, something taller.. Your body froze, your eyebrows arching inward as you were now staring at the ground in fear, afraid to know what was behind you. Now was a moment of realization that you should've really listened to your mom..

The feeling of cold air hitting the top of your head was soft, something breathing right above you. Your heart was pounding.

" What's a beauty like you doing out here all alone~? .. and so late~ " Whatever was behind you spoke with confidence, a small giggle followed his question of curiosity.

" I.. I was just heading back home - " You tried to speak at the same level he did, in the middle of doing so, you'd turn your body around to face him. Your eyes trailing from his toned chest and arms, up to his rainbow colored eyes. You were left speechless, not because of fear.. but because you recognized the now changed person.

" D-.... " You tried to speak but failed in doing so, the view you had made your knees weak as you didn't know whether to run, cry, yell, or just allow your faith to happen, but at the same time you also just wanted to hug him.

Doma's smile was covered in blood, human blood. He held a leg across his shoulder, a bite taken right from it and a head detached from its body on his other arm. The cheeky smile on his face had soon dropped. " Y/N? " He allowed the lifeless body in his arms to drop, the head bouncing a few inches away and the leg just hitting the ground and staying in place.

You stared at him, your body letting off the stench of fear. You stepped back slowly, your lip quivering as a gloss layered over your eyes. " D-Doma... what hap- "

The demon leaned forward and took grip of your arm, keeping you in the same position so that you wouldn't move back any further. The silence between the two was soon interrupted by a laugh from Doma, his eyes closed as he did so.

" Ouh, Y/N  ~! How I missed you, please don't ever leave my side again ! Look at how much you've changed! " He seemed almost careless about all the blood he had over his face, well.. after all he was a demon so why would he care. It was almost like you couldn't blink, your face was pale and your heart was beating out of your chest.

The demon pulled you close to him into a tight embrace, feeling your cold shivering body against his. You closed your eyes tightly, afraid of what was to come, was this your last moments with someone you cared so deeply about?

You felt his chest, his heartbeat, and his warmth. You.. hated to admit it, but you missed him so much ever since the two of you were separated but he was no longer the same person you were so close with. He was a monster.

" Doma.. What happened to you. " You questioned quietly, your chin lifting to look at him in the eyes you once trusted. " Y/N~ We can catch up on that later, for now I just want to hold you... it's been too long.. - Wait! Why don't you come live with me, that way we'll always be together now! " He said excitedly.

You shook your head, " N-no ! I live here, I can't just go missing, my mother will go crazy searching for me. " You sighed, pushing out the fog your warm breath caused out into the open. " How do I know you won't hurt me.. " You faced him, a warm feeling growing in your chest, you really did miss him.

" Don't worry about that.. for now.. You're coming with me and we'll worry about that later. " His grip around your waist tightened and you knew you were about to be taken away, your eyes opened wide just as your jaw dropped to let out a cry for help, but you were too late and the two of you were now gone.