𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 // 𝐏-𝟖𝟔𝟖𝟐 & 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 // 𝐏-𝟖𝟕𝟖𝟏

Fandom Cells at Work!/Hataraku Saibou!

Names: Paige, Sage

Cell Identification Numbers: Paige: P-8682, Sage: P-8781

Species/Race: Platelets

Ages: BOTH: 5-8

Gender/Pronouns: BOTH: She/Her, AFAB

Powers/Abilities: They can patch of wounds!

Preferred Weapon: None

Current Residence: Wherever platelets are, they are

Family: Theyhave each other, fellow platelets. Megakaryocyte. Anyone else is called anolder sibling by default

Character Reference

​​​​​​​Made via Picrew!

​​​​​​​Backstory

Paige and sage were identical twins born at the same time! Both platelets! They had been together since birth; the sisters were never apart from each other usually. They hardly ever argued and mostly got along, they sometimes can even read each other's minds or sense where the other is. The twins often are working together side-by-side as much as possible. They love nothing more than talking to fellow cells and doing their job as platelets!

Personality(s)

Paige

• Bean

• Wholesome

• Kind & generous

• Playful, outgoing

Sage

• Bean

• Wholesome

• Also kind

• ALSO playful, but quiet-ish

Character Facts

• They can read each other's thoughts, and may sense where the other is...

• They love all the (cool) "adult" cells wandering around! They really appreciate them!

• They are one of the few, but many repeat platelets which love Alivia's presence. They love to do her hair or hear her stories!

• Both are ticklish.

• They try to stick together as much as possible unless one is running an errand.

• As twins, they are inseparable. It may be a challenge if they ever had to their separate ways. (They often hold hands sometimes to make sure they don't get separated-)

• It's rare that they argue. They get along very well. And are quite well-behaved.

• Both have a small sense of artistic talent!