That day Khushi was emotional hearing her mother's voice while she cried silently cursing her brothers for the delay for she was waiting for their move before she can reveal herself . Nk used his paternal surname for even though he started living with Raizada's after the death of his parents he never changed his surname which he was thankful now.

He was happy in his life but he pitied Arnab for loosing such a gem as a wife. After knowing Khushi's brothers he felt sympathy for Arnab for he knew they will destroy him especially SM for what Khushi went through while living there.

Months passed one night Khushi surprised them when her water broke in the middle of the night. She was rushed in the hospital where she delivered a princess bringing joy in their family.

Everyone was happy with the news especially the men  who promised to pamper her to the fullest. That day when they held her they cried their heart out recalling their friends who left them. Nk whom Uttara informed  everything his respect on Khushi rose higher not believing such soul exist.

Her welcome and naming ceremony was celebrated grandly and so was her naming ceremony where she was named Ruhanika Singh Rajvanshi .Arav never got tired showing off his sister whom they have a huge age gap but he loved her so much and so was toddler Ruhi who always bubble happily seeing him.

Khushi who took 6 month leave inorder to completely heal decided to start visiting her work place inorder to reduce work load on Uttara so that she can get time to spend with Nk. Even though Uttara denied citing to be ok but she couldn't stop Khushi who wanted the couples to have time for themselves .

Ruhi was a happy child who kept giggling every time she saw her family especially the male of the family. She knew with their presence she can show  stubbornness in having milk and they won't force her but with her mother and masi  the case was different.

Khushi now relaxed abit watching her 3rd eldest brother whom even though elder to her still behaved immature while her family instead of correcting him they kept pampering him which was an encouragement.

When her family got a traditional girl for him as a wife contrary to his choice of a wife, she was sure he'll do something which will hurt everyone due to his impulsiveness.

RM,Delhi

8 month has passed after the birth of Rashmi mahonar Jha the only light in Anjali life. After the couples confrontation her eyes opened breaking her happy bubble. She regretted for relationship she destroyed for unworthy person who never valued her.

She was totally broken but unlike before none was their to support her. She was remorseful and for the first time she felt what Khushi felt being alone while surrounded with people. After Rashmi's birth she knew she needed to stand on her feet for herself and her daughter.

She talked to Nani who promised to look after Rashmi while she search the job of her qualification. After many struggles she got a teaching job to a primary school which she was ok with since she knew she lack experience.

She felt happy for first time she accomplished something without her brothers help. Sheetal whom after a month of Anjali delivery delivered  a baby girl showed her true colours when she refuse to breastfeed the baby not wanting to destroy her upper figure.

Knowing she'l get nothing from Arnab she showed her arrogance and return to her wayward life without hiding this time. Arnab not wanting his name to go down with Sheetal due to her lifestyle one day called for media announcing there mutual divorce and Sheetal who was threatened went along with it.

Even though the announcement caused loss in AR,Arnab believed it was worth . Shantivan turn silent and only their children made the mansion lively. Anjali knowing she was the reason of Arnab destroyed life asked for permission to be breastfeeding Arushi Singh Raizada along her daughter.

Even though Arnab wanted nothing to do with her agreed for his daughter's sake understanding the importance of the mother's milk. Anjali was happy atleast she can be of help while Shyam after knowing of Sheetal's divorce rejoiced for he'l have her the way he wants.

Payash after much searching they found a baby who caught their hearts and after much procedures they brought home the baby. While the orphanage management visited regularly to check if the environment it's child friendly and the safety of the child.

Handling the child wasn't easy but the parental classes they attended became of help at this phase.

1663 words

Target: 130 vote