FIVE

(This continuous after the big car chase)

Third Person Pov:

Subway station in Budapest:

As the Taskmaster jumped down to a lower level through one of the shafts right as Natasha closed the vent that Yelena and her were hiding in.

Yelena groaned from the car crash they have just been involved in and tied a cloth around her upper arm where she had a bleeding injury.

"You okay?" Natasha asked, the adrenaline pumping through her veins slowly disappearing.

"Yeah. Great plan." Yelena answered monotone. "I love the part where I almost bled to death." Yelena took a look around the vent. It was quite big for a vent but the air was still really thin. "This is cozy."

"Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here." 

"That must have been fun." Yelena responded with a monotonous voice seeing the multiple tic tac toe games scratched into the walls.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Natasha wondered.

"One of Dreykov's special projects. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror." Natasha shook her head not able to believe it. "Dreykov only deploys him for some top-priority missions." Yelena explained more accurate before Natasha interrupted her eagerly.

"And who's the girl?"

"What girl?" Yelena was so lost in her head because of all the adrenalin that she didn't understood who Natasha meant at first but then it clicked. "Oh, the girl. Right. She is ... I don't know. All I know is that she is one of the best. As I have told you before, nobody really knows where she came from, she was just there."

"How do you mean it when you say one of the best? She can't be older than 16." Natasha said, not convinced by what Yelena said. How can a girl that young be better trained than other older Black Widows? 

"You shouldn't underestimate her. She can be deadly if she is given the command. I have seen it." Yelena got quiet, seeing pictures in her head about thing she did that she didn't want to do but was controlled to. Her memories of herself bled into memories of Alya. She saw what she can do. She also saw what happened to her if she wouldn't do it, or more like heard it. "Her name is Alya." Yelena said quietly. She didn't know why Dreykov shut her down and that is what worried her. Dreykov doesn't do things without thinking and planning it through. "I think she is around 14-15 years old. I don't know."

"Doesn't she have parents?" Natasha said bewildered.

"Don't we all." was all Yelena said with a sad smile before it got quiet again.

"This doesn't make sense." Natasha was the first to break the silence. She was completely confused but what didn't make sense to her was how the Red Room got their hold on the Taskmaster.