Chapter One

Chapter Number One

                                                                  The        Night      Sky

I looked out of my car window, I was bored. It's been three hours, driving in the car it's almost night, the mud from the rain five minutes ago is dirtying the car's tires. "Wendy darling. Stay awake!" My mother yelled happily, I yawned, "But I'm tired, three hours is long enough.

 After driving Mum and Dad saved us a room at a hotel, I HATE hotels, Though I don't mind bunk beds. In the moring we woke up at four AM And drove to our new house, Happily it only took two hours, We live close to a large city and It's wonderful in the country! In fact I was born in London so The Country is a great start! "Wendy Darling. Help us carry in the furniture!" My mother smiled. I Looked at her and rolled my eyes, I grabbed the Dining table with Dad and we brang it inside into the kitchen. A small table. Could only fit four people.

I grabbed my baby sister from the car once I put the table down. I handed her to mum. Once that happened I went up the small staircase. And brang my bunk bed up. I set everything up for my room and Chole's (Sister) Room. I got a book from a bookshelf and read on my bed, Horror Fiction is the best! So After reading I heard Mum yelling for me and Chole for dinner, So I got up and picked up Chole. I don't really like children, But Chole's quiet so I'm happy. I went downstairs with her and Put her in her "Eating Chair" And I sat down eating, Mum cooked meat, Salad and made 3 glasses of lemonade, She gave Chole some soft pudding and milk. As we ate Mum cleared her throat. "So. How's your book Wendy Dear?" Mum asked gently putting her fork into the tomatoes and cruntched on them after speaking. I swallowed my beef and Answered. "Good..." I said slowly sipping my lemonade, Dinner times were always awkward. "So. What's happening in it Kido?" Dad asked Cutting his meat. Mum sipped her lemonade and listened as I spoke.

"Tracy found out who the murderer is." I said. "Really Who?" Mum said putting her dishes in the sink and picking up Chole, "Dr. Kenneth Freeman." I said eating my lettuce. Dad coughed on his salad. "Him!?" Dad coughed, "Kevin! Do not speak with your mouth full!" Mum said angrily to Dad, patting Chole's back so she can burp. "Yes Him." I groaned, I put my plate in the sink and washing the dishes. "Well Look at the time. 7:00. Time for Bed Chole..." Mum smiled, "We have a kindergarden interview tomorrow. You need rest." Mum said to Chole bringing her to her crib. "Well Kido, Remeber at 8:30. You need sleep. It''s your first day at your new school." Dad smiled, "Yes Father." I Groaned. "Okay You can Study, Watch T.V or read before bed." Dad said, "I'll Read." I muttered going upstairs, I heard Mum singing Chole a lullaby. It was so sweet I fell asleep. The Full moon shon upon me, And My skin turned pale, I began to have sharp teeth and a urge for blood. A heavy urge....