23 : desperate for your love

Start from the beginning

the answer was no, taehyung practically knew zero things about jungkook. if anything that he knew about the raven head, it can easily be a lie if jungkook chose to keep that a secret as well.

so the mockery in his voice was justified. what if, jungkook is really serious about him? what if he was really going to wait for him- as ridiculous as it sounds, but what if he actually waits for him year after years?

and even though, taehyung had no idea what were jungkook's intentions. if it was just infatuation or true feelings. whatever it was, taehyung didn't want to let go of the younger yet.

"but you're right. i can get over you. if you keep pushing me away. if you go back to that son of a bitch and not look at me anymore, maybe you'll really turn into a bitter memory - just a piece of my past"

taehyung couldn't understand why those words hurt him. couldn't jungkook just keep saying that he won't ever stop worshipping him as if he were the air he needed to breathe?

"but. . ." jungkook sighed, lowering his head he let out a nasty chuckle, sending shivers down taehyung's spine. that breathy low chuckle made the brunette feel things he shouldn't.

"will you like that?" jungkook stood up from his seat beside taehyung, before kneeling down to him and looking up at the starlet taehyung.

"do you want me to be someone else's?" jungkook pointed his finger at his broad chest, his black-blonde mixed hair obscuring his teasing eyes. pierced lips stretched into a sly smirk and tattooed hand bulging.

"do you not want me to be insanely obsessed with you?"

"do you not want me to wag my non-existent tail just for you?"

"can you bear the thought of me fucking someone else?"

"my heart belonging to someone else than you. . . say, kim taehyung, can you handle that?"

taehyung didn't realize his eyebrows were drawn together in a frown, and he had an uncomfortable feeling in his chest from the thoughts that had arisen from those words. he didn't like the way he was feeling, at all.

just the thought of jungkook with someone else, someone else being showered in his love and affection, someone else being wrecked under him, someone else having all his attention and someone else owning him- taehyung felt sick to his stomach. he didn't want that to happen. he didn't want jungkook to be someone else's.

jeon jungkook should belong to him.

"what happened hyung? why do you look like that?" jungkook muttered, leaning up a little to caress the older's face.

"like what?" taehyung sternly asked, in an attempt to hold his tears in. something in his heart burnt just looking at jungkook.

he can't have him, but he can't let him go either. how ludicrous.

"like you are afraid to lose me?"

that was it. taehyung couldn't hold it any longer. the boy broke into tears, sobbing to himself as he lowered his head to hide his face and let his emotions out.

"w-what. . . hyung?!" jungkook panicked and tried to make taehyung raise his head. but the older one just cried and looked away. because taehyung knows, he can't look at jungkook right now.

that face makes him fucking weak to his knees.

"i'm sorry hyung, i'm sorry i shouldn't have said all that. . . please don't cry. i won't leave you, i promise!"

taehyung halted before uncovering his face to look at jungkook. not caring about the snot, tears and puffiness in his eyes.

"you p-promise?"