𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"okay julia, thank you for telling me. but dont you think it's a bit fast? you on-"

"ava matts fanbase destroyed me and him. james doesnt have people that are ready to tear me down."

"i know j, i just want to make sure youre not getting yourself hurt. because we both know you love matt, always have, always will."

julia grimaces and shuts her eyes tightly. the mention of the boy whom she loves makes her mind spiral. instead of responding, she smiles weakily and walks down the hall. ava looks at her confusily and follows to see where she's going. to her surprise, she knocks on james's door and waits for him to open it.

"come on," julia says motioning towards the front door.

"oh- yeah sure," james replys with a smile ear to ear, holding his phone and following behind her.

"be gentle with her. i cant help her, maybe you can," ava says weakly.

"dude, chill. we're getting lunch?" james says, scoffing at the dramatics, not knowing why julia really wanted to go out all of a sudden.

and with that, julia and james left, leaving ava standing alone in the hallway. worrying about her best friend who was clearly in denial, but she was in no place to comment.

instagram

julia.lauren

lauren