Chapter 4: King's orders

Start from the beginning

Blaze: But keep that aside, we will make pairs of 6 soldiers and knights to go in search in the forest.

ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ
______
Later

Blaze, Knuckles, and Jet had made a total of 59 groups of 6.
In total there are 354 guardians searching out the gates to Rubeus kingdom. And there are left 320 guardians guarding the gate.

Blaze, Knuckles, Jet: Go!

Everyone: Aye!
Everyone saluted at the same time and left.

ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ
5:40 PM

With Cream

Cream was walking around the kingdom streets looking for a green hedgehog. She walked up to many citizens asking if they've seen him, but everyone hopeless said no.
Cream was loosing hope until she came across two men sitting on a white bench in Center Park. She went up to the two and asked,

Cream: Good afternoon, may I ask if you have seen Scourge the Hedgehog around by any chance?

Man 1: Scourge? The green hedgehog?

Cream nodded.

Man 2: Yeah, we saw him inside a smoke shop just now.

Cream's eyes widened with excitement to have finally met people who have seen him, but quickly frowned.

Cream: I need to get him by King's orders. I do not want to go inside a place like that by myself.

Man 1: Are you the messenger of the royalty?

Cream: Yes sir.

Man 2: Well we can go with you into that smoke shop and get him.

Cream's eyes glittered.

Cream: Really?

Man 1: Yeah, let's go now before he leaves without a trace.

Cream: Aye!

The two men sat up and smiled at Cream. She smiled back and walked between the two men who were walking to the smoke shop they claim to have seen Scourge.

They came to a stop. Cream looked up to see the location that they have stopped at, and saw the smoke shop the men were talking about.

[Rouge's Smokeshop]

The three walked in the smoke shop and stopped. There were vapes, cigarettes, and cigars around the wall and in glass cabinets.

(I'm sorry for the poor description of the store I haven't been in one before, I apologize dearly)

Behind the counter in the corner was a beautiful white bat that wore a white buttoned undershirt with a black leather jacket and short black skirt and also wore leggings with white boots.

Credits to the person who made this fanart! I do not own this artwork, but it belongs to the owner

Credits to the person who made this fanart! I do not own this artwork, but it belongs to the owner. I apologize that I don't know who made it.

Owner: Oh, welcome you three! Awh!

The white bat noticed Cream, and her eyes began to glitter. She spread her wings out and flew towards Cream. Cream was startled a little but calmed down. She squat down infront of Cream, getting to her height.

Owner: What are you doing here little one?

Cream: I am here in search for a green hedgehog.

Owner: Scourge the Hedgehog?

The bat turned her head and faced Scourge who was leaning against the wall near the counter, who appeared to be smoking a cigarette.

Scourge: What do you want Rouge.

He walked up to Rouge and the rest. He looked down and saw Cream.

Scourge: What are you doing here?

Cream: I came with these two gentlemen in search for you.

Scourge: Why?

Cream: The king wants to speak with you

Scourge's eyes widened.

Scourge: About what?

Cream: Well something, you'll know when we get there.

Rouge: Wait, the king?

Rouge faced Cream again with a confused look.

Cream: I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself, my name is Cream. I am a messenger in the Rubeus Castle.

Rouge's eyes widened and stood up.

Rouge: Well, carry along now Cream. Scourge, go to the king and see what he happens to want. And if it's about the princess, you owe me.

Scourge rolled his eyes at Rouge.

Scourge: Whatever.

Scourge walked back to the counter and placed his used cigarette on a tiny plate. He turned around and walked back to everyone.

Scourge: Let's go then, Cream.

Cream turned around to face the 2 men who stood behind her.

Cream: Thank you so much to lead me to Scourge.

Man 1: It's nothing, Cream!

Man 2: We'll get going now, if you need anything, just know we will be on your side.

Cream smiled and nodded. The two men left the smoke store and Scourge followed Cream.

Cream: Bye Miss Rouge! Hope to see you again soon!

Rouge's eyes watered when hearing that Cream hoped to see her again soon. Cream frowned when she noticed Rouge wanted to cry.

Cream: Miss Rouge, are you okay?

Rouge: Yes... *sniffs* I am honey, I hope to see you *sniff* soon too.

Cream smiled at Rouge who smiled back and they both waved at eachother and Cream left with Scourge.