Because they know how brutal Aizetsu is when he is completely angry, they know that it is not obvious from his face that he will hurt others like the other demons do, but among the four of them, he is the most brutal of them, so even Urogi doesn't take the hurt he inflicts on Aizetsu seriously because he knows what makes Aizetsu angry.

And since they have been demons for a long time now they saw Aizetsu very sad because whenever Aizetsu is sad or when he has a bad day he does not talk to them or anyone who is uppermoon even to the three of them.

Now that they see how sad Aizetsu was, they know that Aizetsu will do something that is not good because they know that when Aizetsu is sad, he takes what he wants and will follow what he wants when he is sad or looking for something he can do. Victims are people and that's where he takes out all his anger.

"So what's the plan?" Urogi whispered to Karaku enough for him to hear and not for Aizetsu.

"I haven't thought about what plan we will do to get our Princess back from Muichiro's twins." Karaku whispered to Urogi.

Suddenly, Sekido was shock by Karaku's statement that he had not yet thought of a way.

"You're serious, Karaku, don't you have any ideas? The sun is coming up in a few hours, so think of a plan-"

"What am I doing, Sekido, I'm already thinking about what we're going to do to get the princess back, why don't you just help us come up with a plan that will be useful somehow!" Karaku whispered to Sekido.

It was obvious from the tone of Karaku's speech that he was angry with Sekido so Urogi stopped them from fighting.

As for Urogi, he just kept quiet in the middle because he didn't want Karaku to get very angry if he spoke between the two of them, so he chose to keep quiet.

"Sekido and I have a plan to fight a fellow demon slayer while you and Aizetsu take Y/n is that clear?" Karaku asked the two.

Their are moment of silent between the three of them and the two didn't answer and just looked at him as if to indicate that they didn't agree with his plan.

"Is that it?" Sekido asked.

"Understood?" Karaku said angrily to Sekido.

"Yes!" Urogi and Sekido answered at the same time.

Aizetsu looked at Urogi and Sekido who answered at the same time, he didn't know what the three were talking about him because he was deeply thinking about you with another demon, he couldn't help but think of you while looking at you from above the tree.

"Good... Now approach Aizetsu Urogi and tell him what the plan is.

So Urogi followed Karaku's plan to approach Aizetsu and tell him the plans they were going to make.

That's why when Urogi approached Aizetsu, he didn't move closer to him and just looked at him silently from the top of the tree.

"Aizetsu..." Urogi said while Sekido and Karaku were silent.

Aizetsu didn't answer Urogi because he knew that if he paid attention to Urogi, he would just make him into a fan.

So Urogi calls him "Aizetsu" again. Urogi said and when he got the chance Aizetsu answered.

"What do you need?" Aizetsu asked with a mixture of irritation at Urogi.

When Urogi did not answer his question, Aizetsu became even more irritated with Urogi.

"If you have something to say, say that I'm not in the mood right now for your shenanigans." Aizetsu said to Urogi.

"I'm serious, Sekido and Karaku have plans so we can get Y/n back." Urogi said to Aizetsu.