So when you entered the infinity castle the first time he wanted to talk and be with you but all that was destroyed when he saw how you defended Douma against Yoriichi and Yoriichi's plans to kill him because Aizetsu knew that Yoriichi didn't like Douma for a long time, so he planned that day to kill Douma so that Yoriichi could marry you.

But even if Yoriichi's plan
failed to kill Douma is no longer because of you.

Aizetsu didn't think that he would agree with Yoriichi's desire to kill Douma because whenever he becomes a plague to him, any uppermoon doesn't like Douma especially Akaza who is second to Yoriichi.

So that day when he saw you for the first time he witnessed how Douma was defended against Yoriichi because if you hadn't come at that time Douma would have been a cold corpse for a long time now.

But that is no longer the case because you stopped all of that from happening and Douma will no longer be punished because of you for every word and words you utter to defend Douma, his blood boils.

Because you showed on that day how much you love Douma that's why you will protect him on those days that are remembered as the day of Douma's death.

It hurts Aizetsu to remember all that while looking down at you now with Muichiro's twin Aizetsu thought while looking at you how long will you hurt him with your activities? How long are you going to hurt others? Except for Douma?

Aizetsu thought as he looked at you with Muichiro's twins, I hope Douma is the only one who disappears or dies because he doesn't care about all of Uppermoon because he is the only reason why you stay away from them as well as others.

Especially with him, Aizetsu stared at his clones, he wondered how much his other clones, Urogi, Sekido, karaku also thought.

If they thought the same thing now that they saw that Douma was with someone else and now Muichiro's twin is with you.

Aizetsu asks himself how long do you plan to play with his heart?

"Y/n How long do you plan to play with my heart? I see you with another demon...." Aizetsu whispered to himself.

Aizetsu doesn't want to see you with another demon, especially on their side Oyakata-sama, Aizetsu is completely hurt by what he sees now that you are with Muichiro's twin.

It wasn't long before one of his three clones, Sekido, noticed him.

Out of the three of them, he was the only one who notice to Aizetsu when he saw Aizetsu on the side of the tree looking at you while you were with Muichiro's twin with Yuichiro, he saw how much Aizetsu was hurt.

So he stared at his two clones, Urogi and Karaku, hoping that they would notice him.

His two clones, Urogi and Karaku, notice to him in less than 5 seconds, so his two clones also stared at him.

When his two clones noticed him, he stared into his eyes which indicated that there was a problem.

In less than 3 seconds, the two immediately knew there was a problem.

"Do something..." Sekido said to the two as he stared at Aizetsu.

So his two clones also looked at Aizetsu who was staring at you while you were with Muichiro's twin, they saw how hurt Aizetsu was that you would be with other demons.

The three know that Aizetsu is kind, he can't hurt others for no reason because of the four of them, he is the only one with a kind attitude, but Aizetsu also has a side that only his clones know about.

The three know that Aizetsu is kind, but among the four of them, whoever is the nicest is still the most brutal of the four of them.