J. R. - not him

i've had josh as a best friend since i can pretty much remember. he just turned 16 this year and we're both in high school, he's been acting really weird around me and hanging a lot of girls. he's had a new girl friend every week it seems like. on the other hand me? i haven't even had my first kiss yet.
i got ready for school this morning and wore a totally out of dress code outfit. but out school never even paid attention to what we wore anyway. josh was hanging out with his frat brothers and i was with my friends. my friends consisted of: Paige, Tabitha, and Kouvr. we never really violated dress code, but today was the day i needed to flirt with my crush. Bryce Hall. one of Josh's friends.
"girl just go talk to him you know all of the dudes he hangs out with." Paige told me
"yeah and he's literally single." Tabitha added.
"okay okay. ill do it."
i started towards Bryce and tapped him on the shoulder.
"hey Bryce can i talk to you for a second?"
"oh hey yn, sure."
we walked to a corner where nobody could hear what we were talking about and i told him.
"so I've been wanting to tell you something."
"yeah."
"i like you. like a lot."
"oh.. yn.. i kinda like you too." he said
"wait really?"
"yeah since like 7th grade."
"wow! okay do you maybe wanna hangout later?"
"sure ill text you."
"okay bye."
"bye."
i went back to my friends and told them what happened.
"thats so good for you yn!! im so proud!"
kouvr said
"i know!! i can't believe it."
the bell rang to 5th period after lunch. i sat down in my desk and i sat by Bryce in that class. we were talking and i looked back at josh and he was giving Bryce a pretty mad look.
i got his attention and mouthed "whats wrong?"
he mouthed back "nothing yn." and rolled his eyes.
i just scoffed and went on talking to Bryce.
heres a little info about josh. he was good at fighting like really good. and he got jealous really easy.
the end of the day came and josh was with his girlfriend by his car. he saw me get into my car and ditched his gf. he got in the passenger seat.
"what are you doing josh?"
"nothing. but are you snd josh like a thing?"
"i don't know yet. also why have you been acting so weird around me? we haven't hung out since your birthday a month ago"
"yeah sorry been busy. i've gotta go now by yn."
"bye?"
i got home and Bryce never came over. i decided to text him and see that i was blocked.
"what the hell?"
i called josh
"hello?" he answered
"josh, Bryce blocked me." i said trying not to cry.
"im sorry yn. are you okay?"
"yeah im fine i guess."
in the back of the phone call i heard Bryce talking to josh.
"dude i really liked her though."
"yeah, yeah."
"what the hell josh. what did you tell Bryce?"
"nothing.. anyway i gotta go yn bye"
"josh-"
he hung up. i know he told Bryce not to come over. omg i was mad.
two days later its my birthday and its the school day of my birthday. im passing out flyers for my birthday party. and josh comes up to me.
"hey yn.."
"what do you want josh?"
"can i still come to your party?"
"yeah i guess. one invitation equals two people."
"ok thanks see you later."
"yup."
"what was that all about? you were barely talking to him??" Tabitha said.
"yeah because he told Bryce not to come over the other night."
"what a jerk!"
"yeah i guess. but tonight i finally turn 16, so im not gonna let him ruin it."
"go yn!"
fast forward a few hours its 7:30pm and everyone is at my house, theres alcoholic drinks, and stuff. and my friends are all there.
josh has a girl under his arm as always but he's not looking at her he's looking at me. i roll my eyes and walk away. i take some shots with my friends and get in the pool. (did i mention its a pool party?)
"yn?" josh said looking at me in a swimsuit
"yes its me josh what do you want?"
"can we talk?" he asks
"i guess."
i dry myself off (i didn't get my hair wet) and go upstairs to talk with josh.
"yn do you want the reason i told Bryce to back off?"
"yes i would."
"well its because i have a thing for you"
i didn't know what to say.
"i always have yn." he says walking closer to me.
"you sure you're not drunk josh..?"
"i'm very sure." he gets closer to me and kisses me. now i know why he was acting weird. and i had a crush on josh forever too.
after he kissed me we went to my room. i laid on my bed and he got on top of me.
i had my hands on his cheeks and we were making out. he started to pull my swimsuit down and i stopped him
"josh I'm a virgin." i said as he stops
"its okay yn. i know what im doing." he smiles
"okay."
he goes back to taking my bikini bottoms off and he took his shirt off. i slipped off his boxers and he entered.
"mhhh!" i moaned
"fuck yn." he groaned.
he flipped us so i could ride him.
josh's pov:
she bounced on my dick and i gripped her hips, they were so perfect. i want to make this extra special since its her first time. i thrusted myself into her as she was bouncing, making a clapping sound. i realized she might've been drinking. but i don't think i needa worry about that right now. she came so fast i didn't even get 5 minutes.
yn's pov:
i came im pretty sure. josh felt so good inside me, i wish i hadn't came yet. he didn't cum yet, i think i'm gonna give him some pleasure. i got off of him.
"yn what are you doing?"
"i came. don't you want me to give you head?"
"i mean if you really want to."
"just come here."
i got on my knees for him and i jerked him a little to tease him.
"push my head if you want to." i said
i licked his tip and played around with him for a second. all the sudden i felt his hand push my head i just started drooling. i fit his whole length in my mouth and he started to cum. it tasted so good. i wanted to keep pleasuring him put he gagged me. i felt like i was gonna throw up and moved his hand.
i got up and went to the bathroom.
"yn? are you ok?"
i locked the door and threw up into the toilet.
"yn? helloo?"
"im fine ill be out in a minute!"
i brushed my teeth then came back out of the bathroom. he was standing by the door.
"yn what happened??"
"you gagged me."
"im so sorry. i didn't mean to."
"its okay i threw up then brushed my teeth."
"okay. well lets go lay down."
he took my hand and we got in bed. i was still naked and he had his boxers on, so i had to grab some sort of clothing.
"hold on i need something to cover up with."
i grabbed a pair of panties put them on then tried to find a shirt. he passed me his t shirt he was wearing and i put it on. i got back in bed and he spooned me to sleep.