V. H. - Lust.

i woke up on monday morning and went to the kitchen to get coffee. then after i drank it i brushed my teeth and put on some shorts and a tank top. then i made myself breakfast. while i was washing the dishes vinnie woke up and came out of his room.
"morning yn." he said
"morning."
he hugged me from behind focusing mostly on my waist.
"what are you doing? we could get caught!"
"psh so what if we get caught. Thomas and Mia arent our parents."
"still."
"okay chill out yn. we can go somewhere just you and me to hangout."
"like where?"
"its a surprise."
"fine. let me finish these dishes and ill meet you in the car."
"alright see you in a minute."
"see ya."
i packed a bag of snacks just incase and i got in the car. vinnie was on his phone and looked up when i sat down in the passenger seat.
"hey baby." he leaned into kiss me
"vinnie there's still cameras in the front of the house."
"omg yn, they probably dont care."
"we dont know that vinnie."
"whatever." he put the car in gear and we left the house.
"i have no idea where we're going. so this should be fun."
"and lucky for you it definitely will be."
he put his hand on my thigh, because he does that any time we go somewhere.
soon enough we arrived at an apartment complex in LA.
"what is this place?" i asked
"trust me yn youll love it."
"okay."
we got out and he opened my door for me. i grabbed the bag and we went to an apartment on the 6th floor.
(what are we doing here?) i thought to myself. he opened the door and told me to go in. the apartment was just so nice and clean.
"vinnie whos apartment is this?"
"ours yn."
"what?!" i said with excitement
"yeah ive been planning it for months."
"wow its so nice."
i started to look around. vinnie followed.
i went to a bedroom it looked like and vinnie put his arms around me.
"what do you think?" he whispered in my ear.
"i think i love it."
he took me to the bed and we sat down.
he kissed me and i laid down in the middle of the bed. he climbed on top of me and we started making out. he got off me and went to the window to close the curtains. i giggled and he came back to me. he was so sweet.
"what should we do now?" i asked
he just smiled and kissed me. i knew the answer to that question real quick. i slumped my arms on his neck and he kissed my neck. he pinned my hands to the bed with his hands. he slipped my tanktop down and i wasnt wearing a bra. he sucked my boob forming a hickey. i moaned softly, and he flipped so i was on him. i could feel his boner on the center of my pussy. i moved my hips in circular motions to tease him and he threw his head back biting his bottom lip.
"alright yn enough teasing." he said pulling my shorts off. he took his pants, and shirt off. now it was just us with only our underwear on. we flipped us again so he was on top.he took his boxers off and moved my panties to the side. i put my leg to his hip so he had a better entrance. he slammed me not even starting slow. i couldnt stop moaning. i was really loud.
he covered my mouth.
"you know the rules yn. no moaning."
"sorry vin." i said trying really hard not to moan.
i put my head in the crook of his neck and kissed him closing my eyes. i felt my climax and tried hard not to make myself cum. vinnie started going faster than he has before. he grunted softly and i held onto him with my arms around his neck and shoulders. i was about to cum when he pulled out.
"what the fuck vinnie?" i said angerly
he laughed and put it back in. i sighed,
"dont fucking do that."
"or what?" he said going really slow.
"idk! but just dont do that."
he picked up the pace and let me cum. he came at the same time. i moaned a little loud because what was he gonna do? pull out? we were already done anyway.
"yn. what was that?"
"what was what?"
"was that a moan?"
"uhh.."
"you know the rules yn."
"sorry vinnie." i said cuddling upto him.
"no yn. you know the rules." he said pulling away.
"vinnie please?!" i whined.
"no yn." he said sternly.
"whatever." i said getting up.
"where are you going?"
"back home."
"you are home?" he said following struggling to get his boxers back on.
"okay fine yn just come back and ill cuddle with you."
i turned around and jumped into his arms
"okay."
vinnie cuddled me and we fell asleep.