The men nodded and started to gather around...taekook stopped in their track as they saw some people blocking their way...

"Excuse me...can you please make the way"tae spoke asking the person standing Infront of him to move a little....

The person didn't spoke anything just pushed tae making him stumble... fortunately kook was standing close to tae and held him before he can fall...

"What the hell..why are you pushing him huh"kook spoke with a cold voice glaring at the men who stood there like a statue...

Kook was about to walk towards the men but was held by two other men ...he tried to get free from their grip and he would have gotten free too easily if he didn't saw tae on gun point...

There were four people near tae...two were holding his arms from either side while two had pointed their guns on tae's forehead...

"What is happening here...who are you all"tae spoke while kook thought how can he get free without anyone hurting tae....

"Where is Taehyun"kook asked looking around as he didn't saw the youngest among them...

"I am here hyung"taehyun spoke looking at kook with an innocent face...

"What are you doing there..help us "tae spoke trying to move but stopped as he saw one of the men had his finger over the trigger...

"Oh sorry hyung...I can't help you both.."Taehyun spoke with a fake guilty face...

"What do you mean...are you on our side or there's"kook spoke with a pissed tone...

"Umm.. speaking truly...they are on my side...after all I am their boss..the real boss...Kang Taehyun"Taehyun said the innocent face turning to an evil smirk...

This words took taekook off-guard...they didn't understand if this was a prank or something...the person whom they were trusting was nothing but a back stabber...

"You bastard...you tricked us ..you are the real boss "tae spoke fuming in anger...

"You fucker ..leave me...you are a betrayer"kook spoke with a stern voice...the angry in him was making him mad...

"Not so easily hyung...I didn't fooled you all just to leave you...I have to kill you...at first I thought to torture you but now...I had dropped that plan...as you have been so nice to me...I will give you an easily death...ok...shoot him"Taehyun spoke...face turning blank as he ordered his men to shoot kook...

Three gun shots echoed in the area as three men fell on the ground getting shot by bullets... Taehyun who thought he won was confused and stunned when he saw the men who were pointing gun at tae were dead along with the men who was going to shoot kook...

He looked around and saw all his men were sitting on their knees with other people pointing guns at them...taekook smirked and looked at each other....

"Surprise surprise"kook spoke dusting his shoulders as he walked towards tae... Taehyun was about to pull his gun from his pocket but screamed in pain when someone shot his wrist...

"Oops...did it hurt"he snapped his head to his right when he heard Jennie's voice...

"Shocked... aren't we"Taehyun looked infront when he heard hobi's voice...he saw namJin and yoonmin were standing on his left ..while bemogyu and enuwoo were standing with hobi...

"Aww...the baby thought he can fool you...fool us"Jin mocked Taehyun with a fake sad voice....

"But the baby didn't knew he was getting fooled"Jimin spoke shaking his head in disappointment...

"You know you all should mock the poor being...see how shocked he is"namjoon spoke showing his fake concern...

"Oh come on it is nothing...we have another surprise for you wanna see"yoongi asked...Taehyun was shocked again when he saw Doyoung was being dragged by yeonjun and felix...while soobin was walking behind him followed along with Emily...

"Now now...you must think what happened...how the game turned...we were supposed to be in your place but...you really underestimated me dear"kook spoke as his men held Taehyun from both the sides...

"Koo... don't you think we should tell him how we knew everything..."tae spoke looking at kook...

"Why not...but I think we should first go to our basement... it's getting night and we have a long way to go...there are many things for which this boy has to pay"kook spoke looking at Taehyun with the coldest look...

Tae nodded Taehyun thought that this the best moment to get free...so he pushed the men on his left and again tried to get his gun ...but hissed loudly when his left leg was shot...

"Wrong move"kook spoke waving his gun...

Taehyun glared at him which didn't affected kook a little bit also...hobi hit taehyun's head with a metla rode making his unconscious... Because they knew if Taehyun will be awake he will try to run...

"That's great let's go"tae spoke looking at the unconscious Taehyun who was dragged by guards to their car....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Aren't you all thinking how taekook got to know about Taehyun being the boss ..wanna know...I will tell you about that in next chapter....

Tell me how it was...

The story isn't boring right...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author...