2

Magnus hummed softly in thought before sighing. "...is there- anything else I can do?" he asked after a moment.

"Your touch is enough" Optimus mumbled, stiffening slightly when he remembered how he used to destress and how he couldn't ask Magnus to do that. Frame heating up slightly he huffed and closed his optics again.

Magnus nodded slightly and continued to hold Optimus close. After a moment he nuzzled him gently before straightening again.

Optimus started to purr softly and nuzzled back with a slight yawn resting his helm on Magnus' chest after a moment just enjoying the closeness and ignoring his systems running hot.

Magnus purred softly as he traced plating along the Prime's side gently with one servo. He gave a soft huff of a chuckle, noticing that Optimus was running a bit hot after a few moments had passed.

Optimus shuddered slightly and purred a bit louder pressing into the touch and giving a soft happy trill, a noise he hadn't done since before the war. He tried to keep his frame cool but ended up failing as cooling fans clicked on quietly making him tense up embarrassed and nervous.

"Is something wrong?" Magnus asked with a slight tilt of his helm, feeling Optimus tense up. He stilled his servo and rested it lightly on the Prime's waist after a moment.

Optimus shook his helm and relaxed again, sighing quietly he mumbled something and leaned back against Magnus. He whined softly and huffed, calming down again.

Magnus hummed quizzically, having heard Optimus mumble as he started to continue his gentle actions again.

Optimus started to softly purr again nuzzling under Magnus' chin again and nipping at it absentmindedly.

Magnus chuckled softly, nipping lightly at Optimus' audial with a quiet purr of his own.

Optimus gave a barely audible moan, shuddering once before continuing the gentle nips and whining when his frame grew hotter from the actions.

Mangus dipped a digit gently down under plating, teasing at wiring and continuing to purr a bit louder as he nuzzled Optimus with the side of his helm.

Optimus gave another small moan and started to pant lightly, biolights flaring from embarrassment. He normally couldn't get worked up but for some reason Magnus' touchs lit his sensor net up in the best ways.

Magnus chuckled softly, gently tilting Optimus' helm up before bending down to kiss him, though he stopped midway as he got a comm, tensing up and pulling back from the Prime fully.

Optimus gave a small whine looking up curiously, figuring it wouldn't have happened anyway he sagged and turned back to the console to start working again. He sighed softly and tried to block out what just happened, focusing on work instead to keep from getting his hopes up again.

Magnus forced a sigh, waiting for the mech on the other end to stop talking for a moment before he replied, though he stuttered heavily as the other mech spoke over him. The commander winced quietly and took the hate, screwing his optics shut and simply trying to nod along without breaking under the mech's words.

Optimus ended up leaving sometime during the comm, locking himself in his hab trying to regain the stoic facade he built for himself. Torn between feeling upset or glad Magnus even considered it before eventually falling into a fitful recharge.

Magnus growled once the comm ended, muttering angrily under his breath. He looked up finally, expecting to see Optimus but getting a bit worried when he didn't.

Optimus was plagued by nightmares like always, fighting to stay in recharge to get at least some rest but eventually gave in and went back out acting like nothing happened going back to work though extremely tense.

Magnus sighed softly, coming over and wrapping his arms around Optimus' waist. "I'm sorry about pulling away." He murmured.

Optimus sighed and tensed again but didn't move, looking down staying silent.

Magnus sighed, looking at Optimus for a moment longer before stealing a kiss from him like he had wanted to do before.

Optimus was slightly shocked before returning the kiss and relaxing some, turning to face Magnus fully he gave a quiet whine and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck.

Magnus smiled softly and nuzzled Optimus gently with a quiet purr, shifting his hold on the Prime slightly.

Optimus purred back and parted his derma hesitantly before he yelped and jumped when Wheeljack cleared his intake and scowled, the Prime tensed back up clamping plating down and nearly killing his biolights.

Magnus jumped a bit and turned to face Wheeljack with a small huff, glancing over at Optimus and sighing softly when he saw that the Prime had tensed back up.

Optimus pulled back and lowered his audials with a slight growl while Wheeljack rolled his optics. "Ya can't be kissing a mech, Prime. Ya can't have a mate or any of that don't even try with the commander, your to skittish and weak."