Chapter 9

TV in black and white 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Johnny POV:

  I walked back inside after Els was gone. I sat down "So johnny what happend on your litle date I wanna know." Dal said "Dal it wasn't a date, we just went to the lake and got some food after."  I said "And maybe we held hands and stuff but it's nothing" I said folding "Oh and what stuff is that Johnny cakes?" Dal said "Well nothing she put her head on my shoulder and she kissed my cheek a couple times but that's it." I said smiling at the thought "Oh look at Johnny and his little girlfriend." Dal said "It ain't like that Dal, I don't think she likes me like that." I said "Are you kiddin' me man she totally does." Dal said "well I ain't asked her, but I'm gonna wait. " I said "Johnny man, a girl like that don't stay single for long, ya'll go back to school in a few weeks. She'll have those Soc boys drooling over her, hell they already are. I'm just saying man girls like that don't stay single forever. " Dal said. I gulped and didn't respond. i just sat next to him and Pony on the couch. He was right I mean a pretty girl like her and me. 

 I went to the lot after eating dinner, i was silent the rest of the night, like usual I guess. When I got to the lot it was freezing. It beats being at home though.  I tried to fall asleep when someone came beside me. 

 Elizabeth POV:

 "Eli dear are you staying for dessert?" My grandmother asked. "Uh no thank you, I'm going to a friends house if that's alright." I said "Yes, that's ok. Just be safe Eli and call us if you need anything alright dear." She handed me some coins. I kissed her cheek and left. I was off to the Curtis house.  I wanted to see Johnny again honestly. 

 I walked through the street. I had some guys whistle at me but I kept walking faster. Eventually I got to the house safely. I walked in as per Darry's instructions "Hello" I said I saw all of the boys in different arrangements in the living room. They all mumbled their diffrent hello's "If you're lookin' for Johnny he ain't here by the way princess." Dalla- er Dal said. "Oh uh, well where is he then." I said "He's probably at the lot." Pony said "Why you's lookin for Johnny?" Soda said "Well I wasn't really looking I just wanted to see him I presume." I said "Ha, looks like Ol' Johnnys got a girl" Two-bit said. "It's not really like that, I have just met all of you." I said "I'll take ya to the lot" Dal said "Oh you can just give me directions." I said "No I have to go somewhere anyway and te lot is on the way. "Oh ok then. " I said and with that we were back out the door.

 "So do you like Johnny?" Dal said "Well I do like him yes, but if you mean romantically I'm not sure. I have just met him. He is very lovely to be round and he is a very kind person, soft spoken, and brave." I said. "Well I think he really likes you Doll. " Dal said "And how did you come to that conclusion?" I asked "Princess , the way he looks at you, the way he blushes, did you not see the big smile on his face when you and him came to the Curtis house. " Dallas said "Well , I don't know he could just be sick or something of that sort, we haven't known each other that long. " I said "For me to know or even become his girlfriend or something of that sort, It would take me a longer time. I need to know him more. " I  said "figures." Dal said taking out a cigarette and lightning it. Personally I didn't smoke but if other did it didn't bother me as much as almost everyone I knew did it but I personally found no joy or pleasure in it. The walk was silent though I did quiet enjoy it. 

  When we go to the lot I saw Johnny on an old couch sleeping "Is this where he sleeps?" I said worry evident in my voice "Yeah, sometimes he sleeps at the Curtis' but he can't really go home Princess. His parents beat him to pulp." Dal said anger rising in his voice I walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch. He jolted awake fear consuming him. I touched his shoulder and his body calmed "Are you stayin out here princess?" Dal said "oh, no." I said softly. Dal walked away.  "Hey Johnny." I said softly. "Uh hey, Els" he said. He looked so handsome. I couldn't help but smile.  "Wanna go to my place?" I said "Oh i wouldn't wanna bother ya." Johnny said "Oh it's nothing love, I don't want you sleeping out here it's cold." I said. "Come on" I said grabbing Johnny's hand and standing up. 

 I walked him back and passed the Curtis house. We ended up back to my house. Grandma and Grandpa were smoking a cigarette outside. "Hello, it is alright if Johnny spends the night?" I asked "Well uh sure Darlin. Hey aren't  a friend of Darryl's ?" Grandpa said "uh yes sir." Johnny said "Well son ain't no one calls me sir just cal me Joe." Grandpa said smiling at Johnny and shaking his hand. "You need some clothes to change into son?"  Grandpa said  "Oh no I'm ok sir- uh Joe."Johnny said "Oh dear it's no problem. here, Elizabeth fetch Johnny here some clothes. " Grandma said " Ok Johnny you can come inside by the way." I said. Johnny walked in with me and I told him to make himself at home. I grabbed some of Grandpa's old clothes and a towel and tooth brush. 

  I led Johnny to my room and let him use the bathroom while I used Grandma's. I finished washing off and putting lotion on. I dried my hair and let it fall. I changed into a sating set  which consisted of shorts and an almost camisole like top. I went down to my room and went in where Johnny was seated on the floor. "Hey Johnny, you wanna go to sleep now?" I said "Yeah you?" Johnny said "Yeah I'm quite tired. " I said. "You sleep on the bed Johnny." I said " No you sleep on the bed. It's you're bed anyway." Johnny said "No Johnny." I said "No I insist." Johnny said "here." I said and I took Johnny and led him to the bed I pushed him on the bed and then I got in laughing. "See now we both have the bed problem solved." I said. "Uh I can really just sleep on the floor." Johnny said "No it's fine." I said. "Are ya sure?" Johnny said. I turned to him and his face was red "I'm sure" I said and I scooted closer to him, he was cold. "Good night Johnny." I said "Good night Els." Johnny said smiling at me. I felt so safe and happy. I cuddled closer to him and I felt his arm drape around me.  Warmth I felt warm and happy. I fell asleep in Johnny's arms. 

                                                                                        ˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

A/N bro Pony will have his time but rn it's Johnny, Hope you enjoyed! Love ya! <333