Cajpter 3 R&D

Recap:

You beat rekka and talked to all the boss's and found out that peppermint is Roxanne Vandelay's daughter. And now you are on you way to fight Zanzo the rip of JoJo character.

Recap over

Chapter 3 start:

Peppermint: " alright next mission report, so according to files you know for sure that SPECTRA is a multifaceted cognitive AI algorithm. "

Chai: " I see "

Peppermint: " you know what let's keep tech talk to a minimum. Anyway, SPECTRA is an AI l, and AI development happens in the R&D branch. And the R&D branch is deep below the surface of the island, using magma as a natural power source for development experiments. Being underground let's us potentially avoid security. Plus the lave is actually a natural and environmentally friendly source of energy! So yeh head of R&as is Zanzo. He runs the whole branch from the AI labs. He's a perfectionist so ruin everything he has and I mean everything. Anyway, we sneak in, jack his computer, download and destroy spectra, and get out."

Chai: " sounds more difficult but I'll I manage 🥲"

Chai then runs out of there and heads for an entrance. The entrance being a half broken wall, chai jumps through it. The place he starts is a small platform with lava and Magma all around him. The only thing chai can get to right now is a zip-line.

Chai launches his hand towards the zip-line and takes off, luckily all construction and movement of heavy objects have stopped due to a defect ruining everything they had planned. The defect being chai if you don't remember already.

As chai gets flung if the rails a 5-6 swordsman and laser men start to attack chai.

Chai: " what the fuck I didn't even have time to draw my weapon"

Robot: " kinda the point stickman "

The robots the all attack simultaneously, chai then gets up and spins in a circle with his guitar hitting majority of the enemies in one or two hits, but the second chai finishes them of a new robot comes out of a pool of lave.

SEN-C0: " exterminate defect!!"

SEN-C0 has a sleek blue and white design on a motorcycle and has a joust that also acts as a shield.

SEN-C0 then activates the joust revealing a blue shield. Chai removers his previous fight where peppermint destroyed a barrier just like this.

Chai: " hey peppermint a little help"

Peppermint is summoned only for her to destroy the shield as chai throws his guitar at SEN-C0's head for it to fall of making the rest of the robot self destruct.

Chai: " thanks peppermint."

Chai runs through a tight alleyway only to see a volcano.

Chai: " hey peppermint is there a shortcut because I really don't wanna be shot at by a fucking volcano. And next time WARN BE ABOUT A BLOODY VOLCANO"

Peppermint: " shit there actually is a shortcut, go left and jump down the sewer and then take the zip line and you'll reach an AI LAB ROOM. Once you get there Zanzo will assume your not there yet so he hasn't started his project and he is Probally right now in the ai labs testing robots to kill him. Chai then enters the main doors to R&D only to be greeted by Zanzo on a high platform.