Chapter 1: the first chapter

Chai is a 25 year old rockstar wannabe who has decided to go through a new project, this project is called project Armstrong. We start of with chai standing up, humming whilst playing air guitar.

He stops and looks at the project Armstrong poster when a LU-C1LLE bot calls "next" chai has his headphones in and is snapping his fingers to the rhythm.  The bot calls "I SAID NEXT!" Which catches chias attention. He grins whilst putting his headphones into a pocket. He walks over to the desk and gives the bot a piece of paper

LU-C1LLE bot: " chai.. is it?"

Chai: nods in agreement "yup."

LU-C1LLE boy: "profession... rockstar"

The jt looks up to chai who was one hand in front of him which shows a rock on sign whisky his other hand is in a sleeve. And then points at the robot.

Chai: " future rockstar"

Chai then does some crazy ass rockstar moves whilst the robot stares at him.

LU-C1LLE: "... are you done?

Chai then looks at the robot embarrassed.

Chai: " uhh... yes?"

LU-C1llE: "ugh whatever... here's your project Armstrong pass. And welcome to vandelay campus."

Chai grabs his ID pass and starts to run down a massive hall way. His clothing choice his unusual. He has blue denim jeans, white shoes with red bottoms, he is also seen wearing a red top and a yellow jacket. He stops as he is cats approaching a double door that automatically opens when he is near.

In the sky there is a orange air ballon with a "welcome volunteers for project Armstrong!"

We then see chai running down in the streets with people staring at him when he passes them. Most buildings there have a white,red and orange colour scheme to it.

Mimosa: "welcome applicant, to project Armstrong l: technology perfectly fused with the human body. Together , we create better lives."

Chai runs into a crowd of people, he over hears a announcer speak " and now, the CEO of Vandelay Technologies... kale Vandelay!"

Kale walks out with a black robe with red accents and a white V On the back.

Kale: "what a historic day! You're the best of the best and about to be even better, thanks to our robotic enhancements! Vandelay has always been about helping those in need. And you all in project Armstrong are about to show the world just how special you can become."

As kale is speaking chai looks above him to see a black cat with blue accents almost as if it was a robotic cat. He hears people cheat as kale's speech comes to a close.

Kale: "now go! Get ready for a better life!"

Chai pushes past people whilst saying stuff like "I'm with him." "Special pass here" or even "there just called my name." Whilst people just stare at him with dirty looks.

He runs through the automatic door with it closing behind him. A robot pulls out a tray so chai can put all his belongings and clothes in it. The robot kicks him and placed down his stuff on a conveyor belt. Chai walks past a few doors and lots of mechanical wiring.