Chapter 2: rekka

Quick recap

Chai is a 25 year old boy who has recently met peppermint, peppermint is very good at hacking. The two of them originally agreed to help each other, chai only knows it has something to do with kale as peppermint hasn't said anything to in depth about this project.

Recap over.

Chapter 2: rekka

Peppermint: " get up slacker we got work to do"

Chai gets up of the ground and look towards peppermint who is now at her desk typing away.

Chai: "so about kale, like you said he was doing something bad or whatever and do you even know what he's doing or are we going or some dark web theory."

Peppermint: " well I recently hacked some files form vandelay technology and one of them is called project spectra, In that file it explains that kale is going to use a brain washing chip to take over people with the project Armstrong tech to become his mindless puppets to take over the world."

Chai: " so what do I have to do with this?"

Peppermint: "oh to beat up some bosses, get their keys the easy stuff"

Chai: "beating up bosses is not easy I had to beat up some robot boss that took half hour, if I have to beat a human boss that might take even longer. Unless I have a gun... nah I like my guitar"

Peppermint: " oh well, it don't matter you still will have to beat them."

A few minuets have passed and peppermint gets up and places a chip inside of 808.

Peppermint: "mission report! So spectra program is top secret and only the top brass of the company have info on it"

Chai: " I mean I get why your worried? But spectators could still be anything maybe you went over the wrong files or something maybe and old plan? And they were actually for the real robots in the campus they control."

Peppermint: "listen someone on the inside gave me a hot tip is just follow along."

Chai: " sure whatever."

Peppermint: " aaaaanyway, we're gonna go back up to the production facility. Using my skills— and your power we break into the production head's office. That's rekka and with our luck, she's busy cleaning up your mess at QA and won't be there. We access her computer, steal the files in SPECTRA, and we get out."

Chai: " sounds quick and easy enough."

Peppermint: " whilst you're away, I can sync up with your tech through 808 . Might figure out some new tricks for you"

Chai: " wait your staying here????"

Peppermint: "on a mission this dangerous? I'm not that stupid. I'll leave that to you."

Chai: " alright! Wait, are you implying replaceable??"

Peppermint: "kinda?"

Chai walks over to a sewer grate and jumps through it with 808 on his back. Chai starts talking to himself about being the best fighter that peppermint could have.

Peppermint: "who are you talking to? Anyway just head to rekka's office you can see it, up there. Look you'll have to head through the main production building, but I'll be your guide. Try to keep a low profile."