Me
What's my favorite princess doing?

Princess😵‍💫
Doing homework, mostly watching tv. What is heavens favorite little Angel doing, I know your tutoring session is over.

Me
Ahh, waiting on Kaleb, he was suppose to meet me half an hour ago for dinner. I think I'm just about to go home though.

Princess😵‍💫
Did he not show up?

Me
No, he hasn't text me back all day or answered his phone. It's okay though. I have a pop tart at home with my name on it.

Princess😵‍💫
Pop tart? Ew, it's pure plastic you can't eat that for dinner.

Me
Why not, it's my favorite food.

Princess😵‍💫
What's your favorite real food?

Me
I like simple food, I love any form of chicken and rice. I could eat it all day. How about you?

Princess😵‍💫
Any form of pasta.

I pack up the rest of my things and walk to my dorm while texting Shuri. Lottie is out tonight with her new friend.

The apartment is cold and empty. I unpack my bag and shower. Once I'm settled in I pour me a glass of wine and grab my pop tart from the cabinet. I sit at the bar deep in my thoughts. I decided to grab my journal.

I started to write my thoughts but my eyes kept getting irritated from my contacts, I took them off and grabbed my glasses from my night stand.

I got about a page and a half written before I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I looked through my peep hole then open the door.

"You don't look ready for dinner." Kaleb stands in front of me.

"Of course not, you stood me up so I came home. We were supposed to meet up three hours ago."

"I'm sorry, I was busy. I meant to text you back."

I frown my face. "You had enough time to look at them and read all of my text so I know you had enough time to respond. Are you lying to me?"

"I really was busy, let me come in and explain."

I go against my better judgement and let him in and he sits at the bar in the kitchen and I stand behind the counter with my arms folded.

"I don't need an explanation to why you weren't there. I don't care, you didn't pick up the phone. You stood me up and no amount of explanation is going to change that."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I really like you, I've been going about it all the wrong ways trying to show you that."

"I really like you too Kaleb, I've been through some really messed up things when it comes to dating. So when you do things like this my mind starts making up crazy scenarios."

"I know, and I'm sorry. It won't happen again. You say you like me but you dodged me earlier. I'm starting to think you don't like me as much as I like you."

"No, god no. I do like you Kaleb, I dodged you because, b-because I've never been kissed before. I'm not one of those "I'm saving myself" people. Life just got too crazy at some point and I've only ever focused on school and work until this year. I'm trying to open up and have fun. That's why I dodged you."

"So it has nothing to do with Kathleen?" He asks.

"No, she's my brothers best friend at the moment. She's very flirtatious but she and I are just friends." I say.

"Good. Is it okay if I come kiss you now?"

"I would very much like that Kaleb." I smile.

He comes around the counter and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans down and I offer my lips to him. I kiss him and suddenly his touch and his lips are like fire to my skin. Craving more, I try and get closer to him. A knock at the door interrupts us. "I'll be right back." I leave him in the kitchen.

I go to the door and open it without looking through the peephole.

"Hey Angel, I brought you something." Shuri smiles holding up a few bags.

"Hey, thanks." I say.

"Can I come in, It's cold out here." She chuckles.

"Actually Kaleb is here and we're in the middle of something. We can hang out tomorrow." I smile.

"Uh, sure. Here, I just came to drop these off. That's all Angel. I'll see you in class tomorrow." She passes me the three bags.

"Okay, text me when you make it home." I smile closing the door.

I take the bags to the kitchen and look inside them. When I see the items I almost cry because she's so thoughtful and I sent her away.