4 .

♡  𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 ➝ 𝟑 / 𝟏𝟎 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ♡

  𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝟑 / 𝟏𝟎 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

SETTY WOKE UP TO LIGHT BEAMING INTO HIS EYES WHILE WRAPPED IN the sheets of someone else's bed. He frowned when he rolled over and felt a half-empty bed. Leah must've gotten up already, he thought. He got up and stretched, looking around the room at his scattered clothing. He debated staying for a minute but decided against it, gathering his clothing and getting dressed. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and walked through Leah's apartment towards the door.

As he passed the kitchen he got the whiff of some good food and had to do a double take. In the kitchen, Leah was surrounded by French toast, eggs, and bacon. She fixed her plate with her wig band on and in a green PLT set. The color looked great on her skin and brought out the slightly lighter hues in her dark brown eyes. He was staring and she felt it. "Morning, Setty." She said, not looking up from her plate. He was a tad shocked at her nonchalance, he'd never met a woman who gave off that vibe after being involved with him. It made him want to stay, and he was usually a hit-it-and-quit-it type of guy.

"You made all this?" He asked, walking into the kitchen. "Mhm. You can take a to-go plate if you want any." She said, pouring herself a cup of Minute Maid.

"Damn, it's like that?" He asked, taken aback. "Straight like that. The dick wasn't that good." She said, picking up her fork and eating some of her eggs with ketchup. "It wasn't that good?" He asked, jokingly. She nodded and continued to eat. "Then why were you doing all that moaning? Get serious, girl." He said, adding sassiness to the end.

She shook her head. "You want the to-go plate or nah? Because I can call Blu right now and he'll rear up this food." She menacingly pointed her fork at him. "Hell no, I want a real ceramic plate with some metal utensils." He started opening her cabinets to look for the plates. "Boy, if you don't stop going through my shit... matter of a fact while you over there hand me the syrup off the counter." He picked it up and put it on the island next to her plate. "Man, where your plates at?" He asked. "Use a styrofoam one and get a plastic fork, I'm not playing. I got shit to do." She said, pointing to the bag of $.99 Walmart plates.

"A'ight, a'ight, I'll back off and stop invading your space." He jokingly put up his hands in defense and began getting his plate together. Leah watched him move through her kitchen in silence and kept eating her food. "I can eat here or I gotta go?" He asked, grabbing a plastic fork. "Nah, I got shit to do, Set. I'll hit you though, I promise. You cool people." She responded, giving him a small smile. He smiled back then started walking to her front door, plate in hand and another plate covering it.

He opened the door. "You better keep that promise, Lil girl." He called out before closing the door behind him to avoid any rebuttal from Leah. When she was sure he had left, she unlocked her phone quickly and went to her messages. 

Jenny Wenny 😩

u can come over now😘

read at 10:49am 

SETTY HEARD A LOUD KNOCK ON HIS DOOR. HE ASSUMED IT WAS LEAH begging for round 2 and apologizing for her attitude that morning. He smirked to himself and fixed his brows before opening his door. To his clear disappointment, it was Blu. "Yo, why you lookin' at me like that gang? Problem?" Blu asked, giving him a mug. "My fault, bro. I just thought you were somebody else..." He said, glancing down the hallway to see if Leah was in the hallway. When he saw she wasn't he backed up into his house and let his friend in. 

"Leah got you trippin', huh? Was it that good?" Blu joked, walking straight towards his kitchen. He found Setty's still warm to-go plate and began inspecting it. "Nigga you know I don't do that kiss-and-tell shit. And leave that plate alone!" He said, wagging his finger. Setty was a tad too late though, as Blu had already begun munching on his food. "Yeah, yeah, whateva'." He said, staring at the food as if it was going to disappear if he blinked. "Who cooked this? I know yo' sorry ass didn't and whoever made this put they foot in it." He said, mouth full. Setty cringed at the half-eaten food in his friend's mouth that was now visible. "Leah made that shit. I ain't even get a bite, your big fat ass ova' here inhaling my fucking to-go plate." 

"You know what they say. If he can't break bread he fake!" CBlu said, chewing on the french toast. 

"Man, whateva'. Leah stingy ass forced me to get a to-go plate. Said she had stuff to do. Shawty basically just told me to get up out the spot." Setty shook his head. "Damn, you must've not laid them strokes right. You hit her wit' the 360 spin stroke?" He asked, looking up from "his" food. 

"Nigga I don't know what the hell you be doing. Fuck is a 360 spin stroke? You be twirling in the coochie?" Set laughed.

"Hell yeah. I be hittin' them tricks. Leg up, backflip into the cooter. Gotta slide in." 

"Nah, you different gang. Shit, maybe I should hop on that wave though. She said my dick "wasn't that good". Lying ass." He scoffed. "Or... maybe you just got a limp dick." Cblu said, still eating the almost-finished food. "Or... maybe you need to hop on a treadmill before you get too fat, Mr.Titties." 

HEYYYY , do yall even fw this book anymore lmao

we back baby ! i got state testing this week but then the school year basically over . 

this ain't much but I hope yall enjoy it !