2 .

♡ 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓     ➝ 𝟑 / 𝟗 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ♡

♡ 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓  𝟑 / 𝟗 / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ♡

WITH ORANGE SODA BY BABY KEEM BLASTING through her house, Leah got ready. She ordered spicy nuggets, a chocolate frosty, and a medium fry from Wendy's on Doordash because if she was going to drink tonight, she didn't want to black out. She took a long luxurious shower and did her entire skincare routine. If she was going to go out tonight and make her first appearance in the city, she wanted to look better than good. She hadn't finished unpacking her home yet, which was evident from the number of boxes in it. She noticed it and cursed herself under her breath for going out before her home was unpacked, her priorities were out of line. I'll do it tomorrow, she thought as she applied her NYX Spiked Toffee butter lipgloss over her lip combo. She took in her appearance in her vanity mirror, looking at the coral halter dress she had on and her pink pump heels that cupped her freshly done french-tip toenails. They matched the square-shaped acrylics on her hands too, which were currently entangled in her wig as she finished straightening the crimps out and putting it in a half-up half-down with some of it out in the front. She looked at it in the mirror from a couple of different angles, checking if it was lopsided. In the middle of her checking, somebody began banging on her door. 

"Open this shit up, nigga!" Cblu called out through the door. She rolled her eyes and opened her phone, calling him. "Yo, open this door up Leah, it's dumb cold out here." He spoke into the phone. "First of all, stop banging on my door like you 12. Second, there's a key under the mat." She said, hanging up before he could yell into the phone again. She heard the jingle of the lock and continued getting ready. Aza'Leah sprayed her YSL Black Opium perfume and placed her white gold playboy bunny necklace around her neck and her matching earrings into her ears. She stood up from her vanity and looked at herself in her full-length mirror, turning around and looking at her ass in it. Leah was built similarly to Rubi Rose. "Yas, sister, it's poking out, da fuck!"Cblu said in a fake-girly accent as he walked into the room. "Bro you're zesty," She laughed, grabbing her already-packed purse off of the vanity and turning off her light. "Don't hate, everyone needs a hypeman. I'm going to introduce you to someone else who can be your hypeman tonight though, like another girl since you don't have no other friends." He said, opening the front door for her and letting her walk through first .opening the front door for her and letting her walk through first.opening the front door for her and letting her walk through first.m going to introduce you to someone else who can be your hypeman tonight though, like another girl since you don' t have no other friends." He said, opening the front door for her and letting her walk through first.

"I'm not good with folks who I don't know, you're just a social person. Not going to lie, I'm about to be on my wallflower type shit twin." She said, pulling her phone out of her white Snapshot by Marc Jacobs bag as they arrived at his friend's apartment, which was only a few steps away. She could already hear the sound of music, Pure Cocaine by Lil Baby was the current song playing. She started fiddling with the rubber band on her wrist anxiously. "No, the fuck you're not. Come on, I'm going to introduce you to my peoples." He said, opening the door. The immediate smell of weed hit her and the music got much louder . Cblu walked to a couch where three people sat, two girls and one guy. The girl was talking to somebody standing next to the couch who Leah assumed was her boyfriend as they were being extremely touchy. The two boys were lightskin, one having dreads. and the other braids. "Yo, what's happening gang." Cblu said, dipping up each of them. "This is my friend Leah yall, she just moved from Atlanta and she live right next door." He said. sent a smile , hoping it didn't show up as a grimace. "What's up Leah? I'm Dougie." One of the boys on the couch said, mimicking her awkward wave and smile,causing her to giggle. "I'm B-Lovee," The other boy said, smiling. "Leah lowkey antisocial so I'm gon' introduce her to people, get her out her shell. I'll talk to yall later though " He said, nodding to the two boys while motioning for the girl who was 5'6 with heels on to follow him. 

They ended up in the kitchen, where Cblu grabbed him a cup and poured himself some Hennesey. He offered her the cup and she reluctantly took it, hoping to loosen up a bit. He poured himself another cup and the two set off again to talk to more people. A stud who looked happy approached the two and Leah couldn't lie, she looked fineee. "Aye, who this, Cblu?" She asked her braces showing. "This my new friend Leah. Leah, this Jenn." He said, motioning towards her like a father. Leah felt eyes staring at her from somewhere around the room but decided not to look so she didn't come off as rude toward Jenn. "Nah, son. You got to say the whole thing. It's Jenn Carter. Nice to meet you, Leah. You look dumb good." She said, smiling at her "Aw, thank you. You don't look too bad either." She responded, laughing a little. "Shit, let me get your number ma." She said, looking Aza'Leah up and down. She still felt them looking but chose to ignore it. "Yeah, for sure." She said, taking Jenn's phone from her hands and texting herself. She labeled the contact Aza'Leah❤️and handed Jenn her phone back. "Damn, your name dope as hell. You like girls?" She asked. "Girl, stop you're gon' make me blush. And yes, I swing both ways." She said, looking up at Jenn. "Oh for real?" She asked, smiling down. "For rea-" 

Leah was about to respond, but then Cblu cut her off and pulled her away. "Come look at this bro!" He called out, pointing at two youngins fighting in the hallway. "You pulled me away from my conversation for this ?" She asked, unimpressed. "Yeah. Come on, I got one more person to introduce you to. After that, I'ma let you go do whatever." He said, beginning to walk away. There was a fight between two youngins who couldn't be any older than 16 being broken up in the way. "Ghetto ass city..." Blu muttered.

oops ig yall gotta wait one more chapter for the meeting

yall fw the lil jenn and leah thing ?