"Okay, fine. I'll help, but don't blame me if it goes wrong, please" Fan sighed. This didn't seem like it was going to end well.

DAY 18.

"Why... are we up- up here? You know how ann- annoying it is for me t- to go up stairs? What's so important that you had to- had to drag me up six flights of them? What's even up here?" MePhone huffed, leaning heavily against his cane as he and Fan made it to the top floor of the hotel.

"Um, uh, There's actually something up here I want to show you! Yeah, that's it!" Fan shuffled nervously, still grinning his same usual grin.

MePhone raised an eyebrow. This was incredibly suspicious. Fan must have caught on to MePhone's hesitance, as he quickly tried to reassure the phone;

"Trust me, it's super cool, I know you aren't impressed by much, but this is really cool!" Fan walked ahead, opening a door on the far end of the hall. MePhone huffed again, before making his way over, peering into the room.

"It's... A storage closet-- Fan, did y- you really have to waste my ti-- woah-" MePhone scrambled to keep his footing as he was shoved into the room, the door being slammed behind him. He quickly whipped around, his eyes not taking long to adjust to the darkness of the room-- why wasn't there a light on in here? As soon as he regained his balance enough to walk stable, he rushed to the door, trying to open it.

"Wh- what the hell, Fan?" MePhone yelled, very annoyed by this. This is not how he wanted to spend his afternoon. TestTube was supposed to check on him today, what would she think if he was missing again.

"Sorry! It- Um, You'll thank me later!"

MePhone could hear the footsteps of Fan running back down the hall, his voice growing quieter as he made his distance.

Just great. MePhone sighed, turning to face the rest of the room. Surely enough, it was a small storage closet, a shelf with a locked box at the very top-- MePhone would definitely have to see what that was about, and various other supplies on the rest of the shelf. In the other corner of the room was a mop, and a bucket. He stared at it for a few moments, before coming up with an idea to at least entertain himself for the time being, considering he still couldn't exactly generate any items to help with the boredom that was sure to come. He was also sure it wouldn't be too long until someone came looking for him. He'd just have to tell Fan off later.

...

"Hey Paper, have you seen the keys?" OJ leaned into the kitchen as Paper was preparing some kind of drink for himself.

"Huh? Oh, no, I haven't sorry, I can help you look though, if you'd like!" Paper smiled.

"No, no it's fine, just swinging by to ask, see you around--"

"Oh, actually, wait OJ, I think I remember where they are, I borrowed them to get something out of the supply room on the top floor, they're probably still up there!"

"Oh, thanks Paper! Can always count on you!" OJ smiled, before ducking out of the kitchen again. Paper could hear him making his way up the stairs not soon after. He couldn't believe that it actually worked-- wait, It wasn't going to work unless he was there too-- Paper rushed out of the kitchen to catch up with OJ, he could go back for his drink later as long as nobody else took it, but this was more important. Paper finally managed to catch up on the last flight of stairs, huffing like he had just run a marathon to catch up with the manager.

"OJ!"

"Oh, hey again Paper, what do you need now?"

"Something from the closet, yeah, that's what," Paper smiled sheepishly, now walking beside OJ to the room.