𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲?

The next morning Eliza woke up to a strong grip around her waist so she turned and saw Milo peacefully asleep, placing a kiss on his cheek before wiggling out of his hold, heading towards the closet in search for an outfit.

Making her way to the bedroom she found Milo wide awake and dressed. Reaching up to kiss him they exchange good mornings before walking down the stairs hand in hand.

Everyone was gathered around the flag as it was the 4th of July.

Once Lenny raised the flag, Becky let go of the bird and watched it fly into the horizon. It was really a beautiful morning, the sky was golden and the was a gentle cool breeze.

When walking back inside, the girl made a bowl of cereal and her mom walked over. 

"Buenos días hija" she greeted (Good morning daughter)

"Mamá de la mañana" Eliza replied (Morning mom)

Soon enough Lenny's phone started to ring and Roxanne answered it, so Eliza went outside and found Milo standing by the lake so she ran up to him and jumped onto his back

"Hey Eli" he smiled, the girl gave him a confused glance. "Eli? nobody ever calls me Eli" she states

"well i can. Your my Eli" he said staring up at her on his back. 

They both chatted for a while before Jasmine walked past them with a bag of ice on her head. Exchanging confused glances they both shrugged and continued talking.

Until they saw Higgins being chased by Rob with Jasmine yelling after them. Once Higgins reached the top of the stairs leading towards the deck, he throws inflatables at Rob in hopes of blocking him.

He ran over to the flag pole and jumped to the other side about to plunge in the water but he got scared of a turtle and clung on for dear life

Eliza and Milo had joined the dads just as Robbie kicked Higgins in the nuts.

Jasmine quickly approached and spoke up "Me and him?" gesturing towards Marcus. "Okay. Maybe i flirted with him but that was just to get your attention" she exclaimed