Chapter 3: Wedding part 2

jimin is walking through the halls toward his marriage hall. His heart his thumping against his chest loudly making him scared that the servents beside him could hear it..

Standing infront of the stage scared for what will happen .... now that he will be husband of the alpha who accused him years ago, Alpha who hates him...

The wedding ceremony goes smoothly the Alpha doesn't even glance at him and when ever jimin looks at him he has a cold expression making everyone know that whatever is happening is against his will too...

Now the ritual of mating comes, jimin and yoongi bows to each other full 90° in respect of their new relationship...

They have to bite eachother at their scent gland to fulfill second last ritual of it...
Jimin is scared because this will actually means that he will belong to him and that there will be no going back from here..

They both look at each other. Yoongi expressions are cold telling jimin how much he hates him and this marriage seeing thise cold eyes jimin lowers his eyes.

Time passes both of them doesnt move but than suddenly jimin feels cild fingers touching his face he looks upwards meeting yoongi's eyes asking him for the permission jimin nods shyly than he suddenly feels pair of lips against his nape scenting him.
He has never been scented or has scented anyone before its a very intimate action soo he has to suppress the loud moan in his throat so he would not make himself embarrassed infront of everyone.. suddenly that movement stops reminding him that they both have to bite each other together so he moves forward and puts his lips on yoongi's scent gland giving a few kitten licks and pressing his lio6s on it..
they both bite each other and the sound of applause erupts in the room. the both lick each others bite to soothe it.

yoongi is the first one to move backwards after this jimin is taken to his room suddenly reminding him of the main part of the ceremony.

Bedding ceremony:

Jimin is sitting in the alphas room, veil across his face.
Infront of bed their is a veil hanging to prevent council from seeing more than just their shadows.
The council contains of 4 people who will witness their marriage being consummated through veil.
Jimin hates this tradition..
their is a sour pinch of scent in the room when Alpha comes with the council. Standing behind the veil.

yoongi pov:
standing behind the veil his heart his thumping he is nervous and the sour pinch of scent doesn't do any good to him..
he moves forward towards the bed whereas the council stays behind the veil for protecting their modesty.
yoongi sits beside jimin giving him comforting scent to make the ritual of consummation easy.
Jimin doesnt realise it but he is leaning against yoongi until their shoulder are touching  jimin looks at the alpha than suddenly he is being kissed.
Soft plush lips against rough dry lips of alpha the alpha removes his veil completely.
yoongi looks at his whole face taking in how beautiful jimin is, suddenly making him kiss his husband more. while kissing yoongi removes jimins clothes for better touch.
After foreplay yoongi removes his own pant, and consummate the marriage

Thrusting in and out suddenly jimins reaches his climax and comes all over his stomach while moaning loud, yoongi keeps on going to seek his own orgasm. Thrusting for few more minutes his knot swells and join both of them together filling jimin  with his pups..
He looks at jimins face his eyes has tears in which feel likes a thud in his heart...
after the knot swell down a member of council ask permission to come and check the blood on the bed sheets

THE alpha in yoongi growls in protection of his mate he suddenly pulls jimin onto his lap and hugs him tightly covering his naked body with a blanket the council comes in check the signs and leaves.

Its been a while since they left but yoongi is still growling and protecting jimin after few minutes yoongi realizez what he is doing , he unfolds his arms from jimin but the omega doesn't moves soon yoongi realises that he has passed out from exhaustion.

Yoongi cleans him up puts him in clean gown.  And lies down behind him not knowing how he will deal with awkwardness tomorrow...

note:
yoongi will be very cold to him in next chapter dont hate him he has reason..
plz interact i wil try yo update tomorrow <3
i edited smut out a lil cause it was bad sorry lol sorry again