Another night at doumas house

Akaza pov:

Me and of course douma arrive at his house after about a 10 minute drive. Of course, I walk inside first. I pause, and look back towards douma.
"Where am I gonna sleep, and what am I gonna wear..?"
"Well.. you can sleep with me if you want~ but, your gonna have to wear my clothes because I don't have any other spare ones~"
"Fine... don't try anything.💢"
"Oh I won't don't worry <33"
I roll my eyes at him, and head over to his room to get some clothes. Of course, I won't need any pants
(HES GONNA WEAR BOXERS UNDERNEATH THE SHIRT FOR U DIRTY MINDED PPLE)
I try to find one of doumas smallest shirts, yet the smallest he has was way beyond my size. I start to take off my clothes. After I undress myself, I throw the shirt on. of course it is really baggy on me.
"My you do still have a beautiful body, akaza-dono~"
My face goes red, realizing that odor was watching me change.
"S-shut up.. ////"
He chuckles, and hugs me from behind, kissing my neck softly. We continued to kiss my neck, and tries to pull my shirt off. I slap his hand away.
"No."
"Awh you're no fun~"
He stares at me for a moment.
"If it makes me happier you can watch me change~"
"No. Just change already you idiot."
"Oh fine~"
I exit the room as he's getting changed. For some stupid reason my heart is fucking pounding. I feel like it about to explode.. before even thinking, about a minute later I barge into the room again.
"Douma you-"
I looked down at the clothes on the ground, realizing he room his clothes off already, and hadn't put new ones on yet. I couldn't help but look up. I look up at him and my jaw drops as I start blushing deeply.
"H-holy fuck..."
I whisper to myself. Yes, I've seen him compete naked before. Yet the night I did I was too much horny and a moaning mess to realize how big "it" was.
"Mm is something wrong, akaza-dono~? I recall you've seen me like this before~"
My face goes even more red and I look to the ground.
"S-sorry... /////"
Before I even get to close the door a bit he grabs my arm.
"You can just stay in here, yknow. You don't have to stare at me... unless you want to of course~"
"Fine."
I sit down on his bed, facing the opposite way of him. Dammit I really wanna just stare at him..i turn my head slightly, enough to be able to see him out of the corner of my eye. After a few seconds of watching him, I could feel the urge.
"F-fuck..."
I whisper to myself, and look away from him. Before I know it, he is sitting behind me. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me down to the bed and cuddling me. He takes one of his hands and start playing with my hair as he stares into my eyes. I start staring at his lips, wanting to kiss to badly. He realizes what I want, and leans into me. Kissing me.

Word count:
546 words