A night at doumas place ♡︎

No one pov:
The pinkette agreed to stay 1 night over at the taller blonde males house. The pinkette was of course pissed of for agreeing to stay just one night, yet the taller blonde male was filled with excitement.

akaza pov:
This night couldn't get fucking worse. I can't believe I even agreed to stay here in the first place. What the fuck was I thinking?
"So where am I gonna sleep dumbass?"
"In the guest room, of course! But it wouldn't hurt to sleep with me yknow~ ;)"
"Stfu!"
"Only if you make me akaza-dono~!"
He laughed, and that made me snap. I brought my fist up and tried to punch him in the face, yet he catches my fist in thin air, gripping onto my fist while giving me a cold stare.
"That wasn't very nice, akaza-dono..."
The fuck..? His grip was so strong that it made me whimper softly.
"Y-you said you'd shut up if I made you.."
"I didn't really mean, that akaza-dono."
He started smiling again. Damn I hated but loved this bitch so fucking much that it hurt terribly.
"Geese sorry.."
"Oh it's fine akaza-dono! But yknow you're gonna have to pay for that~"
"Yeah, yeah I know... whatever. So the fuck you gonna do abt it?"
"So you really wanna test me, akaza-dono?"
This bitch was really getting on my nerves. So why not piss him off aswell?
"Yes, I do. You're probably gonna tell me to do some stupid shit that'll take me one second to do."
He stopped smiling, then started staring at me again. Then grinned. Damn what was he gonna really say? He pinned me against the wall, and looked down at me.
"If you're really not a wussy, then kiss me."
The fuck?! Ok, fine. I've always wanted to- but I wasn't just gonna do it like that! Dose he think I'm some kind of fucking whore?
"Fuck no!"
"So you are a wussy?"
My face went red from embarrassment. And I looked down. Avoiding eye contact.
"Am not.."
"Are too~"
"Shut the fuck up! If someone asked you to randomly kiss you you wouldn't do it!
"Oh but I would to show them I'm not a wussy~"
I growled at him, and shook my head no.
"Aww~ I guess you really are a wussy~"
That made me snap, again. He was being a pain in the ass. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and pulled his face close to mine.
"You want me to fucking kiss you?!"
He stared at me for a moment, and grinned.
"Yes, yes I do want you to. Cmon akaza-dono~ don't be shy~"
Damn I really wanted to kiss him.. but something was stopping me from doing so. I slap him, and push him away.
"Fuck you.."
"Aww you're no fun akaza-dono~ wanna rethink that decision~?"
I sigh. And stare at him for a moment.
"What will I get out of it?"
"How about... I'll help you clean out your apartment~!"
"It doesn't need cleaning their is just shit everywhere."
"Taking shit put it basically cleaning, akaza-dono~"
I was shocked. I've never heard douma cuss before. Maybe he was being serious.. whatever. Anything would be good for my apartment right now..
"Fine.."
He grins again, and stands next to me. He takes one of his hands and grabs my the collar of my shirt and pulls me close to him. His other hand goes under my shirt, rubbing my back softly. Making my skin shiver.
"So you are still sensitive~"
"Shut up..."
He pulls me closer to him, and puts one of his legs between mine. His face leans in, and our lips are inches apart.
"Ready?"
"Give me all you got, bastard."
As he's about to kiss me, his phone rings. Dammit I really wanted him to kiss me right now but of course something stops it from happening.
"Aww what a way to ruin the moment~"
He grabs the phone from out of his pocket, and answers it.
"Oh, hey daki!"
Damn I hated that girl for some reason.
I heard faint words from the phone...
"I'm bored! Watcha doin?"
"Ahh... just hanging out with akaza-Dono.."
His other hand that was under my shirt roams around my back, rubbing it softly. Dammit I could feel my face getting redder by the second since I was so fucking sensitive. His hand then rests on my ass, making me almost scream at him.
"GET YOUR HAND OFF MY-"
I stop myself. Realizing he's still on a call... with Daki.
"What'd you do to akaza?"
"Oh just messing around with him~"
"By doing what?"
"Mm.. nothing..~"
"Cmon, what are you really doing?"
"Mm.."
"Cmon, spill the tea!"
I shake my head no to him, but he grins and says it anyway.
"Just toying with him~ yknow... just wanted to know what he feels like~"
"Haha, nice joke."
"Oh you wish I was joking, daki."
Their was a pause. Dammit why the fuck did he say that?! That idiot..
"You two.."
"Mhm?"
"ARE A COUPLE?! AHH OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"
His face goes red. And he pauses.
"Well I-"
"I DONT BELIEVE YOUU~ SEND PICS!"
"Pics of what?"
"YOU TWO KISSING OFC!"
"Haha, nice try daki but no."
"I'm coming over then!"
He stares at me.
"Cmon akaza-dono.."
"Fuck no!"
"Pleaseeee Akaza? I promise I won't tell anyone!"
Daki pleads.
"Fine.."
"Ok, cya!"
She ends the call.
"DAMMIT DOUMA WHY'D YOU SAY WE WHERE A COUPLE?! SHES GONNA WANT US TO FUCKING KISS!"
"We can practice... if you'd like~"
"Ugh fine!"
He gets back in the position we where in. His hand under my shirt, one of his legs between mine, and his other hand grabbing my collar. He pulls me closer to him, and kisses me. I whimper softly, and start tensing up. He breaks the kiss.
"Relax, love~"
"WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT?!"
"Shh~..."
He kisses me again, sliding his hand that was on my back under my pants. Making me slap him.
"P-pervert.."
He lifts his hand back up to my back.
"Close your eyes, akaza. It'll make you feel better."
I did so, and he kissed me.

No one's pov:

The pinkette kisses the taller man back, making the taller male force his tongue into the pinkettes mouth. The pinkette moans in the taller males mouth, as some
tears form in the pinkettes eyes. The taller male continues explore the shorter males mouth, then after awhile breaking the kiss.
The pinkette pants softly, with his face red.
"Round 2?"
The pinkette stares at the taller male for a second, and nods. The taller male pushes the pinkette against the wall. And start kissing and biting his neck. Receiving small moans from the smaller male. The taller male slowly start unbuttoning the shorter males shirt, then the doorbell rings. The taller male stops. And signals the shorter male to sit down on the couch. Then he walks over to the door, opening it.
"Hey douma! How.."
She stares at akaza for a moment. His eyes a bit watery, his face a bit red, bite marks on his neck, and his shirt slightly unbuttoned. Curled into a ball on the coach.
"Did you..?"
"Oh I was just giving him some pleasure~"
Dakis mouth dropped. Then stared at douma for a moment.
"Did you get your proof that me and akaza are dating?"
"Yes.. but did I interrupt something...?"
"Hmm.. kinda."
"I-I'll be leaving.."
"Cya Monday, daki!"
The taller male closes the door, locking it.
"Shall we continue, akaza-dono?"
"I-I thought this was-"
"Mhm.. but I could tell how hard you where trying to hide that you were enjoying it..~"
"Fine. Give me your all then bastard."

Word count:
1310 words