Cross Sans x God! GF! Reader

Start from the beginning

(Name) let out a sigh in defeat and opened a portal, but was stopped at a sound. It sounded like a sweet drop of water, a drip from a faucet, the sound of… despair. They instinctively made their way over to the noise in curiosity, and it didn’t take long before (Name) found the owner.

Hunched over in sadness, a monster, by what (Name) can sense, sitting on the floor. Their head focused on the ground as violet tears fell from their eyes like a hurricane. The monster was dressed in very comfy clothing with a simple color palette of black and white.

Pretty fucking emo if you ask me…

The deity could also make out a soul sitting beside the monster. The soul seemed to be a child. They also wore black and white and seemed to be as sad as Cross was but without the tears.

Trying to break the obvious awkwardness, (Name) cleared her throat causing the two loners to swing around in surprise. It wasn’t every day a tall, beautiful, majestic, handsome, and overall very hot being approached you during your daily breakdown.

The color-lacking duo stared at the newcomer in a mixture of awe, curiosity, doubt, and defensiveness. They were scared and alone so a random attractive person appearing out of nowhere is truly terrifying.

(Name): “Uhm, hello? Are you alright??”

As the god spoke, it sent chills down the monster’s spine; not in a negative way, of course. In fact, he significantly calmed when they spoke so gently to them. It made him feel warm and safe, almost… peaceful.

The monster looked at the child beside him for thoughts and opinions. The child stared at (Name) for a few seconds before turning to the monster and nodding his head.

???: “... Uh I-… Not really…”

(Name) smiled lightly, happy they were getting somewhere. They pointed towards themself, smiles still evident.

(Name): “We will work towards that… People know me as (Name), what is your name?

The monster looked at the kid again, silently agreed, and turned towards the goddess again.

???: “... I’m Cross.”

(Name): “What a lovely name! It is nice to meet you, Cross.”

They turned to the soul beside Cross with a curious smile.

(Name): “And who are you, child?”

Cross and the soul share a look of surprise. Their eyes the size of dinner plates as they stare at (Name) in front of them.

???: “I wasn’t the only one that heard that right? Can… can they see me..?”

Cross (Whispering): “Yeah, I heard that too…”

(Name): “Are… Are you alright, or-?”

The child whipped their head back to Cross in even more bewhilederment of which Cross returned. Just who the hell is this person?

???: “Uh… I’m uhm- Chara…”

(Name): “It is nice to met you.”

The soul, now known as Chara, looked at the monster besides them in confusion, while Cross slightly glared at the newcomer. He didn’t know who the hell they were and why they’re here, and he’s not takig any chances.

Cautiously, he observed (Name). They had extravagent ( hair color ) hair that was covered in accessories of gold and silver, and it waved despite the lack of a breeze. Their clothes were traditional, bearing a wide color pallet of whites, reds, ( favorite color )s, greens, and ( second favorite color )s. Their face was fine and ( chubby / round / defined / square ), covered in unknown, clean markings. Their body was ( chubby / curved / skiny / muscular ), incased in clothing and the same markings that inhabit their loving face. Occasionally, a visual of ( element ) circles around them before disappearing into a cloud of ( favorite color ).