Cross Sans x God! GF! Reader

Start from the beginning

ArtStation on Pinterest

Enjoy---------------------------------------------------

Enjoy
---------------------------------------------------

Enjoy---------------------------------------------------

Cross.
A skeleton dressed in a soaked uniform.
A man lost in the thoughts of the unfortunate past and the unknown future.
An entity that needs to be known as ‘Alone.’

He stared at the ground in a loss for the umpteenth time today. His face was laced with despair as he mirrored the past.

Cross was alone… besides being with the spirit of a child with more mental issues than that of a war veteran.

Chara.
An unfortunate child.

The duo sat in hopeless silence as the feeling of miserable sorrow hit them like waves. It was truly hard to watch; which is exactly why a certain someone showed up.

(Name), the guardian of peace and the renowned guardian of ( AU ). Recently, the god has been taking long walks around the multiverse due to ( AU ) becoming a bit boring; plus, you know, what else do you do in your free time 🤷?

(Name) liked to wander around in vacant AUs as people or monsters there seem to be more ‘friend material.’ They could sense the feelings of peace in certain individuals and sought to make the multiverse a peaceful place, but it’s hard when certain 500-year-old boiled squids and pinky-pie kins try to make the multiverse too positive or too negative. Nevertheless, (Name) strives for balance and tranquility no matter what that Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3, 24" All-in-One COMPUTER, AMD Ryzen 5 4500u Mobile 4.41,8214.4 out of 5 stars 1,821 product reviews Windows · 1920 x 1080 { aka Error } has to say!

At present time, (Name) is wandering some of the void AUs. Having already met Geno, the goddess was excited to meet more lonely inhabitants as polite and kind as the skeleton was.

After some more teleports and a peek around, they find themself at another empty AU. The white void of nothingness spread forever, once again meaning the AU was as empty as the rest.