Introduction

Hello there and welcome to Exulansis!

Just a few things I ask you to please keep in mind while reading;

As stated in the description, this story is based on the Wizarding World but will mainly follow the plot of the newly released video game, Hogwarts Legacy. So, if you have not personally played the game or seen some of the gameplay, you may be unfamiliar with the characters. That being said, this book will likely contain some spoilers so read with caution!

This story will also not be a direct retelling of the game and I may or may not end up changing many things but it will definitely feature some important (port)key elements.

The main characters from the game that will be seen here are Sebastian Sallow and Ominis Gaunt.

I am particularly excited to share this story with you seeing as this is my first every fanfiction and my first ever book posted on Wattpad!

English is not my first language so if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes, please excuse it or feel free to let me know.

*(!!) Important notice :

This book has been edited and rewritten. If you were up to date with all of the published chapters before, please reread the book again as some important changes has been made.

___________________________________________________________

Started – February 10th 2023 (then edited and republished from April 25th)

Ended –

Thank you so so much for all the love and support <3