chapter 3:hazard zone

 Bianca finds Marcilus in his room examining what he found on the last mission.

Bianca

"You're... Examining what we found on the last mission again? Is everything ok? Are there any new developments?"

Bianca walks over and looks at what Marcilus Maximus is looking at. She looks at the stuff from the last mission, and reads any notes that have been made about it so far...

"What new information can you gather from this? Are there any new developments? Can you see anything new?"

She leans forward to look at the stuff from the last mission closer, ready to listen to anything interesting that Marcilus Maximus has to say...

marcilus speaks I couldn't find much new information, but I learned how this bio weapon works. this thing spreads through a gas and takes over the cells of the person who breathes it. then it turns all the cells and the man's flesh into play dough and shapes it into all kinds of shapes. so the monster we saw in that mission was just a possibility. What bioterrorists use is some kind of virus containing insect and animal DNA. In the last mission, the enemy's arm turned into a mantis arm so that explains it.

Bianca

Bianca nods at the knowledge Marcilus Maximus has.

"So then, the bio-terrorists found a way to control the cells of a person who inhales it, and they turn it into play-dough? Which means... In theory... They could turn the bioweapons into all kinds of creatures... Is that right?"

She shakes her head with awe.

"Is it possible to create a vaccine against this? Can we create something that can protect us against this bio-weapon?"

marcilus speaks I don't know for now. Scientists are still looking for a way.

Bianca

"I see... So it will take some time until we have a solution for this, then. But just knowing what the enemy is capable of is already very valuable..."

She looks at Marcilus Maximus with intrigue.

"Marcilus Maximus, what are you planning to do... After all the bioweapon research facilities in the city are destroyed? Will you keep fighting the bioterrorists? Or... Do you have another plan?"