Chapter 2

The archon's were shocked could Barbatos have a son?

Murata POV
Barbatos....son...what.... If he has a child I hope we can find him and protect him. Nothing we do will ever make up for what we did but its a start. Venti ran off before we could asks him. The others went to the hotel but I said I was going to look around. I found Venti with a blond boy. They were talking so I decided to listen. "Venti. Your father saw them as a brother and sisters. Your father would have wanted you to have a relationship with them." The Blondie said. I don't fully understand but what I think that Venti's father died and some old friends of his father contacted Venti. From what it sounds like the must have avoid Venti his whole life so Venti doesn't what anything to do with them. (Your wrong) The Blondie kiss Venti cheek. So their a couple glad they fill comfortable. Venti giggled. That laugh...sounded like Barbatos. Not a perfect match but close. Barbatos..... I miss you. "Thank you Aether." Venti said. "Your Welcome mini Barbatos." Aether said. I felt my heart stop. Venti is....the boy from the story. I'm not going to tell the others for 2 reasons.
1. It may be just a nickname because he is a Anemo user.
2. If he is I want him to tell us himself.
.....This mean Barbatos is.............dead. Oh Barbatos i f Venti his your son I will protect him. Evan if he isn't I will protect him for you. I miss you.............. Little brother. I wish I had seen how much you cared sooner.

"Rest in peace, Barbatos Anemo archon. God of wind and freedom." I whispered before going to find the others.