chapter 1 Archons years later

Raiden Pov

We walked though Mondstadt it had been 2,600 since we had seen Barbatos. We all were in Mondstadt I was with Morax and we stopped to get a drink when we noticed a bard. He had black hair, blue tips and blue/green eyes he played the lyre, Barbatos favorite instrument. He looked at us smiled and walked over to us. "Hello would you like to recommend a song?" "No thank you." I said. "Ok!" he went back to playing. "Sorry about Venti he's a social butterfly." the guy I learned named Diluc said. "It's ok he reminds me of.... a old friend we haven't seen in years." Morax said with a sigh. "If you want answer on your friend ask Venti he knows everything about everyone." Diluc said before walking away. I thought back to they day he left we later learned he had just finished a battle with someone named Durin when we had the meeting witch is why he was late. The 6 of us talked together, after the bar close we approached Venti "Venti was it?" Aqualina asked. I saw the boy flinch. "y-yes what do you need?"

Venti Pov

Stay calm they don't know who you are. To them your just a bard not Barbatos's son or the new wind god. "We were wondering about Barbatos battle with Durin." the one my father told me was named Kusanali said. "oh well the battle took place 2,700 years ago, Durin fought Barbatos and Dvalin a protecter of Mondstadt after Barbatos de-disappears." I said I almost said died and called him dad. "Some say he was badly injured after this battle and some say he could have died." Their faces filled with....regret did they fill guilty for what they did to my father. Maybe... "Did you know theirs a legend that Barbatos had a son?" Their faces filled with shock.

Tsaritsa Pov 

A SON?!?! I was shocked he was so childish so it was hard to believe. He went on "legend says he meant a mortal and they fell in loved. They were wedded and expecting a child but sadly 5 mouths into the pragnace his wife had and had to have a emargy c-session and lost her life but the boy survived the boy. He was born on June 16, 2 pound 1-" he stopped that was really detailed I was not the only one to noticed. Before we could say anything he ran off.

Venti Pov

After I was out of view I slapped myself "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I said. "You almost reviled yourself to the people who hurt your father to the point he left." I was whisper-yelling at my self when I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked to see my boyfriend Aether. He sat down next to me "you know you can't blame them forever. Without their actions your parents would have never meant." he said. I knew he was right but I wasn't ready, I only said that to see their reactions not to expose myself I was happy with the life I had.