Chapter 5

It's been many days since the coronation and Aelora is working and working on being Queen and it's very easy for her and her expression and style is starting to improve more and more day by day and the people of the city are more happy and satisfied and they bless their Targaryen Queen every day. Aelora had raised the people's salary and lowered a more reasonable tax and everything else around the whole of Westeros and the whole crown's treasury is filling up more and more and this can ensure the country's future costs on subjects that may come and have to pay more in, such as for example war, building, increases in all markets and expansion.

Speaking of expansion, Aelora chose to enlarge the capital and chose to acquire a larger land area a little more behind the castle hills so that you could get a good excellent limitation and then the protective wall will be taken away and then rebuilt and this will give more space for the population in the future. And this construction was to be first well planned and wanted to get the best architect in town and she got hold of a middle aged man who has built many buildings in his youth and Aelora brought him to the castle and described her idea and wanted to hear about his thoughts and inspiration and of course help with how to start and how and what kinds of houses should perhaps belong to the new part of the city.

This project would take a few years but Aelora knows that she will be able to pay this very well. Aelora gave the man the job and he would start right away drawing up a land layout and figuring out each settlement at once. Aelora hasn't really done more planning yet on her upcoming campaigns that she wants to do at some point but she would rather like to weaken The Triarchy to get them out of Westeros. Which isn't much of a strategy at all but she has been taught by her father to always negotiate and act as peacefully as possible and Aelora has never been a person to act cautiously but she wanted to try and see how a peaceful work can be met and maybe very well give a certain result on something. But won't The Triarchy relent on the terms they must at least understand that she will give Fire and Blood to protect her kingdom, The Triarchy has done too much damage to Westeros for years and that's enough.

The rest of the family has been quite restless but still very positive about having Aelora as Queen and commander in the family and she has still continued to socialize with everyone in the family, but typically they are always in divided groups in green and black. But Aelora knows she can't do much about it, of course she can tell everyone to shut up and stop whining about everyone's sides and relationships to each other. But Aelora hopes that everyone can get used to the fact that everyone is a family and that was also what Viserys wanted most of all for everyone to start making peace and move on and think more about what he and like others how much they suffer from unnecessary fighting about things. Viserys loved everyone in his family, his new caring wife, all five of his children, his brother, grandchildren and relatives. Viserys has done his best his father and family member and he knew that Aelora would be able to manage the family further and make sure it lives on.

The two had never talked much about the matter but Viserys and Aelora had a common mind about problems and situations and Aelora is the only one in the family who thinks straight and logically and doesn't care what emotions say more than language speaks for itself. Which maybe makes Aelora a better and excellent leader. But Aelora was the only one of Viserys' two eldest children who went and received the new married family. You never have to agree on everything but you have to know more about your family, Rhaenyra just got mad and grumpy about Alicent's betrayal and selfishness and how Viserys took her best friend away from her too. But Aelora tried to point out that it wasn't too late to try a new bullet with her friendship with Alicent but even though the years were okay when Alicent married the King the friendship only became okay and Alicent tried but Rhaenyra couldn't really accept Alicent completely back into her life. Aelora, on the other hand, needed to show both her father and Alicent that she accepted them no matter what.