The Next Message

3rd POV

Everyone was angry and shouting, and no one could understand anything. I felt dizzy, wondering why a black o-wisp had appeared out of nowhere, and why he hadn't appeared earlier. No one was happy with that, so stillness filled the room, yet others' mouths were moving, Virion thought, until That True God spoke, revealing his name as Galaxy.

I muted you because you were too loud; I will unmute you, but just don't shout so that I don't just get you back.

Let's Get Started

I bristled in anger at the sight of the black ball of flames. 

"Why..." I seethed.

"I want to punch that shadow," Virion raged.

 "Why what?" it looked back in confusion. It's expression was so lifelike, so...sentient, that it infuriated me even more.

Like my connection with Sylvie, which made me angry. Arthur pondered

 "Why?!" I roared, taking a slow and painful swing at Regis.

"If you feel that agony with a swing, your body is incredibly weak," Adam noted.

 My hand slipped through its snarky face, the momentum causing me to lose balance in this debilitating body. I toppled forward, slamming my face hard on the cold smooth floor of wherever the hell I was.

 "Don't do that!" the will-o-wisp snapped before muttering, "...I feel violated." 

"Tf you? feeling violated "When staring at Regis, Tess stated

What took me by surprise Regis was grinning and not sorrowful. Tessia pondered

Rage continued to bubble up and rise as I stared at my left hand, the exact spot on my palm that Regis had come from. "Why. Why the hell are you here now? After years of draining my mana and doing what you want, why do you appear now?"

"Yes, why are you late?" Curtis stated

"Everyone is mad at you, Regis," Caera stated.

 I whipped my head up, glaring at the black flame. My vision blurred as tears welled up in my eyes. "If you had come out earlier, I could've won. I could've saved everyone!"

I was useless when it came to assisting a friend; I might have been laughing with another friend and drinking, but I couldn't help him; I blame myself. Claire considered

After all that training and being isolated and achieving white core with my friends and consider the strongest in dicathen but we were unable to accomplish what he did, every one of the lances could say the same, nobody helped him I feel bad, my heart was pounding faster and caused pain me I was able to do nothing only than wiping my tears. Varay felt sad.

 A trace of what looked almost like...guilt manifested on Regis' face before the horned will-o-wisp shook its head and turned away. "Well aren't you a ray of sunshine. Even asuras would die trying to fight over a sentient weapon yet here you are, moping about—"

"I don't care; we all needed your assistance." Reynolds stated with a harsh tone that his throat ached him after crying.

 "I needed you," I whispered, tears dripping on the ground beneath my face as I clawed the smooth floor.